superconfessional

been watching "lets play" videos on YT at night while getting ready for bed. Something relaxing about watching a dude play and narrate an old 90's playstation RPG.

I actually finally hallucinated on ambien last night, for real. Been taking it for a while with nothing, but went kinda overboard last night. Rolled over and looked at my gf last night and I swear I saw her body break down into little cubes then start to attach themselves to my arm and side. I freaked out hard and jumped up and wobbled my way to the other side of the room and stared at her (totally normal looking by that point) and chilled out. I've dropped acid and shroomed before, but this seemed more intense than both those for some reason. Didn't sleep at all either the rest of the night. Just tossed and turned uncomfortably all night. Not recommended :/

about a year ago, my parents visited my great-uncle and gave him all my information (e.g. birth date, time of birth, etc.) so he could do the asian astrology/future reading/horoscope thing.

a few months later, out of curiosity, i went with them to visit him again (note: i've only met him 2 times in my life) and get the what's what regarding my future.

as we plop ourselves down on his couch, he throws a few books on the coffee table and pulls out a sheet of paper with a star of david lookalike on it. as he connects the lines of the star, i understand most of what he's saying:

in the future, according to his readings, this will be me:

- working in a field that's totally unrelated to my college major

- independent personality will push me away from working for someone else

- divorced once and remarried later. 2 times = charm

- not married to a vietnamese broad (my parents were pissed at this)

- not making a lot of money at all; average lifestyle; won't really care about ballin' out (my parents were double pissed at this)

- laidback and kind = good with kids/my kids

- most important thing to me will be the people around me. he mentioned that what i'll cherish the most are the friends i make and the close relationships i build.

he had many not-so-positive things to say about my little brother (cold, calculating, slimey businessman who'll stab others in the back, but will be making $$$).

i don't want to place too much weight on this astrology shit, but that list describes what i'm going through right now to the T, especially the last part.

i'm too fucking lazy to start looking for a job. i'm enjoying staying at home and doing nothing. sleeping real late and waking up even later. i really don't know what the fuck to do with my life. i need a job but i guess i'm too picky. i guess i have to start from some where...

i sleep like a baby

meaning i wake up to cry every couple of hours

i forget where i stole that from pls remind me

Fuck, me too. it doesnt help that my girlfriend is a true to life Hawaiian. We sleep in on the weekends till 1pm so easily. Then we hate ourselves, scratch our bellies and get dressed and get about our day super rested and cheery.

Sometimes my life is so wholesome! I eat kale.

Maybe I don't wanna finish anything Nymore. Maybe I just want to wait in bed til she comes home and whispers "you're in my web now, I've come to wrap you uptight til it's time to bite down"

My fucking life right now. Can't work due to back injury, doing anything at all hurts my back like fucking hell, just sleep all day and stay up all night. If I wasn't getting a fat workmans comp check each week I'd off myself.

Tried on Dior drop crotch pants today and all my coworkers laughed hysterically in my face. One even started crying from laughing so hard. How to wear drop crotch pleated pants properly?

if you have to ask you cant afford them

Maybe I don't wanna finish anything Nymore. Maybe I just want to wait in bed til she comes home and whispers "you're in my web now, I've come to wrap you uptight til it's time to bite down"

My fucking life right now. Can't work due to back injury, doing anything at all hurts my back like fucking hell, just sleep all day and stay up all night. If I wasn't getting a fat workmans comp check each week I'd off myself.

You are buying Visvim off worker's comp, you are the 99%.

You are buying Visvim off worker's comp, you are the 47%.

my friend moved to the city like a year after i did and is now friends with all of my friends. that's ok but fuck he is seriously at like EVERY thing that i'm at with that particular group. fuck man i will have to start hanging with other groups that he is not privy to