superconfessional

some of the fucking kids at this school. they need to relax and chill out. like if you actually think that the difference in between a 3.9 and a 3.6 GPA is going to make a big difference in your ultimate happiness in life you're probably too fucking stupid to get a 3.9 anyway. who really wants to spend their 4 years of college freaking out constantly about how you're not smart enough to be pre med? god. it's not about learning to so many people here it's just about winning the game, which is lame as hell to me. have a life, do some shit around campus. granted i study my ass off, but I also party my ass off and have a great social life. work hard play hard.

edit - sorry, post review session turned into a "what exactly do I need to know to get an A on the exam" session rant.

some of the fucking kids at this school. they need to relax and chill out. like if you actually think that the difference in between a 3.9 and a 3.6 GPA is going to make a big difference in your ultimate happiness in life you're probably too fucking stupid to get a 3.9 anyway. who really wants to spend their 4 years of college freaking out constantly about how you're not smart enough to be pre med? god. it's not about learning to so many people here it's just about winning the game, which is lame as hell to me. have a life, do some shit around campus. granted i study my ass off, but I also party my ass off and have a great social life. work hard play hard.

edit - sorry, post review session turned into a "what exactly do I need to know to get an A on the exam" session rant.

do you go to hopkins? figures.

Finally got around to seeing the social network, its kinda a bummer... makes me want to get off FB for a while, amazing story, amazing creation, but i cant help but feel having lived a life filled with other kinds of drama might be more valuable...

I live for the nights that I can't remember, with the people I can't forget. Can't front man.

best toast ive ever heard/given, "to nights we'll never remember and friends we'll never forget"

feeling way too lonely lately. ex-girl's good friend staying at my house tonight probably didn't help.

Fuck

It

All

I am a member of superfuture but I dress like shit. 2/3 of the time I'm on my motorcycle so it's the same jeans, boots, and leather jacket. The rest of the time, I'm at home where I dress in grey gym shorts, whatever t-shirt, and slippers. Sometimes I get real fancy and put on my superfuture shirt.

superfuturebestfit.jpg

short shorts

I can not afford nice things because I have 3 motorcycles that require my attention and possibly hundreds in parts.

i had a lot of fun experiences in college

dgaf about a degree that shits a lie anyway

or at least at my school it is

i'm tired of busting my ass of doing stupid shit i'd rather just be doing whatever i want to do on my own time

fuck idk i sound like some whiny ass kid

i think i'm also bummed that these are the "best years of my life" and they are so lame

idk whatever

gotta decide i guess if my parents hating me is worth not having an education

Anyways.. haven't been this happy in... well... ever.

I don't know how I'm supposed to handle this. When anything always getting good for me, I get really worried something terrible is going to happen.

You know.. the whole balance of the universe.. ying-yang.. blah blah