superconfessional

news was inundated with stories like that yesterday - national mental health day in Canada (not sure if it's the same in the US or not).

sorry to hear you and your family are going through some rough times. scary how young it can hit.

^^My cousin was diagnosed as bi-polar at a young age (12 or something like that). He's 22 now and doing fairly well, but it's a constant struggle for him and our family. I've never been around when shit got super serious, but I've definitely seen some of his ups and downs. With a condition like bi-polar, you really have to understand that it's a life-long thing. Besides the doctors and therapists and what-not, they really need your constant love, attention and support. Good luck to you and your family as you deal with this.

hes doing much better now tho... they started him on prozac and the depression went right away. hes been in the hospital since friday, and should be out by the end of this week.

you might want to consider starting him on a dose of some 5-HTP in conjuction with the prozac, seems like he could use maybe some more serotonin

well... hes getting a lower dose of prozac now because it made him really hyper... which kinda makes me think that it may be bi-polar. SSRIs will bring on mania in people with bi-polar.

and yeah, i know it is a life long thing... and i know that the best thing to do would to start getting him treatment as soon as possible. ive seen how bad it can get with someone who is untreated and undiagnosed... it heavily contributed to my marriage falling apart the first time around

I drink more at school compared to when i go out to drink

i originally went vegan because my girlfriend has been for over 4 years, and bet i couldn't do it (fucking love steak) but it turns out it's the catalyst for me genuinely taking an interest in cooking. i now know how to make a really, really good 3-course meal (without tofu, too. shocking, right?), and various little quick things. i'm saving more money, i've lost 15 pounds doing nothing, and i think clearer. 4 months meat free, with only one bite of steak in september, and i'm doing alright. no sign of slowing down on the cooking fron too. just bought a rice cooker, and i'm learning how to make my own bread.

Hooked up with my sister's friend this past weekend. We've been hanging out after that and it seems like it's going to continue. Only drawback is she's a close friend of my sister's and if our relationship goes to shit, I have to deal with her for possibly the rest of my life. Another thing is, she's 29 and I'm 23. I did tell her I wasn't ready for a relationship any time soon and she's cool with it but she could change her mind in the future. Not sure if I should just quit before one of us gets hurt.

It's what I usually do, just act in the moment. But I just needed certainty that what I'm about to do is alright, especially with her being my sister's friend and all. I've never had a situation like this occur up until now. Thanks guys for the support!

I watch the same group of people on FB get taken down by new MLM's all the time. Over and over. Apparently Visalus is the "new thing", I give it 2 months...maybe 3. It's kinda funny watching them lose their shit and pledge their lives to these bullshit schemes, but these are also the same people that really don't have the money to be blowing on this shit. I guess I kinda feel bad in a way, but they're doing it to themselves.

downline bro, there's huge money in downline sponsorships. Just pay me $500 and I'll show you how it works.

I got quite a few things to list that I know I'll have no problem selling and I even need the money, but I'm just way too lazy to take pics and stuff

My kids are awesome, all other kids are creepy and weird. Went to the park and this one 6 year old kept asking me to pick him up and carry him, and when I said no he'd go to my 3 year old and try to hug him. Tried finding a stick to push him away with but no luck. He was way too old to be drooling on himself and had that booger nose that kids get.