superconfessional

just found this dudes usb stick in a computer yesterday. If it had been a generic usb I wouldn't have given it a thought but this is like some awesome cartoon character and 8gigs to boot! Well I resisted temptation and msgd the dude and returning it on monday.

edit: If it was an adventure time character would keep with no regrets

got this one dude running his mouth about me to everyone but me, but he's too scared to say anything to me in person. I know I could call him out and he'd shake, but I'm really trying hard to just ignore it. The kid is such a peasant it really wouldn't be worth the time or the effort, like...it wouldn't even be a fair fight, even verbally, if that makes any sense. I don't even think he graduated highschool or has a job or anything, just kind of a piece of shit. I think he's mad cause I'm dating his dream girl or whatever. I dunno, trying to follow that "just because you can doesn't mean you should" shit.

man I'm pretty fuckin fdrunk. Tonight my so called best friend kicked me out of his car. I was rambling granted. Told him he needs to stop putting his little brother down cause the kids amazing and that i wish my brothers (half brothers))) showed me some type of love. He told me thats my fuckin problem and that I'm pissing him off. And that he would kick me out of his car because my rambling as is pissign him off. I told him fuck that kick me out homie, or you wanna squab fuck it I don't give a fuck. He kicked me out and i had to call my mom to take me back to his house to get my car and then drive home. fuck everything. I was drunk and probably wrong for calling him out. But who leaves there bffffffffff stranded?

edt not me thats for otherfuckun sure

man I'm pretty fuckin fdrunk. Tonight my so called best friend kicked me out of his car. I was rambling granted. Told him he needs to stop putting his little brother down cause the kids amazing and that i wish my brothers (half brothers))) showed me some type of love. He told me thats my fuckin problem and that I'm pissing him off. And that he would kick me out of his car because my rambling as is pissign him off. I told him fuck that kick me out homie, or you wanna squab fuck it I don't give a fuck. He kicked me out and i had to call my mom to take me back to his house to get my car and then drive home. fuck everything. I was drunk and probably wrong for calling him out. But who leaves there bffffffffff stranded?

edt not me thats for otherfuckun sure

Yeah, that's kind of fucked up. I would've probably slapped my friend but not throw him out of my car.

~4 year relationship over.

not going to lie and say its not for the best but I feel like shit. currently in the process of selling the furniture in my apartment because I have to leave a minimal amount of things with family here in vancouver before I go home for most of december. my apartment is empty, moved the bed into the living room to make the space seem more full. sold the couch, bed frame, dresser etc. I have gone through a breakup before and I obviously know 'everything will be ok' blah blah but ya, still sucks

helped the couple who purchased the couch move it to there apartment a few blocks away. it felt good to help someone.

pointless ranting but it feels good to vent.

PS.

Sorry to hear that DOVO. Best friends should be able to have real talk so I don't think you were in the wrong. Things will sort out man, alcohol does silly things but usually sober heads can undo the damage. take care

fuck...I tried to get back with an old girl recently. well a girl I never even got in the first place, and here we are again. it sucks because I feel like I've explored so many social circles and found other girls over the year or so since we stopped hanging out only to come up with nothing better than this chick. I put too much thought and invested my emotions when we never even hooked up, but she's a defining standard for me. I played it in the worst possible way, missing every single signal she was giving me until it was too late to act. total chump shit, and now she's gone again. I just have to get this off my chest, I get all sentimental when I'm faded.

right now my son is in the hospital for inpatient mental health care. last week he started telling his mom and i that he wanted to kill himself, and that he had already planned out how he was gonna do it. realizing now how depressed he had been for the past month or so.

now... normally i wouldnt think it was a big deal, but his mom is diagnosed bi-polar, and ive had some pretty major depressive episodes in the past where ive thought about suicide... so we thought that we should at least take him to a therapist... and while in the waiting room he tried to strangle himself with the chain on the pen for filling out paperwork.

hes doing much better now tho... they started him on prozac and the depression went right away. hes been in the hospital since friday, and should be out by the end of this week.

its crazy... as a parent you never really think this kind of thing is gonna happen... and im lucky that my wife has done inpatient care before because she knew exactly what to do, and how it would all work.