superconfessional

so i am living in bk and my friend moved to manhattan in august or so. i've been hanging out with him and my other friends and he's really well integrated into a particular circle of nyc friends that he wasn't really privy to before which is cool, but i feel like he's not returning the favor. like he either has no friends here besides ones he's met through me (which i know for a fact is not true), or he just is keeping his friend circles separate which kind of pisses me off.

i've asked him if he hangs with people at work (apparently no), or when we go out if his other friends want to come along (apparently no either). so yeah maybe he just doesn't have other friends? which just seems unlikely given him talking a big game all the time. but maybe it's just that idk.

sharing a bed with my 3 year old while we're on vacation, and I never noticed till right now that he grinds his teeth when he sleeps. I'm gonna get him one of those big plastic headgear retainers to wear at night, not to help his teeth, but because it's creeping me the fuck out.

Best Dad award 2011.

Just applied to live in residence for my last semester of university. I feel kind of lame because I have lived in a nice apartment downtown since I moved to Vancouver. the girl I was with moved home today (not sure what the fuck is up between us) and I don't feel like finding a roommate/fucking around with furniture etc. for one last semester.

even though it sucks, I think it will be a less stressful situation. Moving into a room and moving out of a room with minimal possessions will be nicer than moving out of an entire apartment.

pretty confident no one here gives a shit, but fuck it.

the only thing that has kept me relatively sane over the past few years has been cycling, such a good escape from everything. now that I can't do that (bike got ruined in a crash, waiting on insurance money) I can literally feel myself going insane by the minute. one more 2AM night in the library and I might crack.

long distance relationships suck but i keep getting myself involved in it. i fuckin miss my partner now soooooo bad it hurts. this is probably my 3rd official long distance relationship not including those whom i've dated and shit. fuck this. i guess i'm just a masochist by nature.

did long distance twice in the same relationship.

once for 8 months in the same country and the other time for 6 months from europe. shit fucking sucked. definitely hurt the relationship.

I think that a really successful relationship requires a certain amount of space/distance/time apart on a regular basis. but at the same time you need to have a functioning relationship i.e. one that is not co-dependent/full of jealousy/fighting etc. or else it will just fall apart.

take bus and offer the chick a ride in? Profit ???

went over this option in my mind for a while but what if i do this and find out she likes Billy Talent?

dude u have a car now and the girls on the bus...ur next level....she should be slobbin knob in no time....

thanks man but she is leagues ahead of me aesthetically, sigh