superconfessional

I'm very worried about my current position in life. I just finished serving the Army and now i'm unemployed. I feel horrible just thinking about it.

I've been doing a lot of thinking for the past few weeks about what i really want to do and all i can think about are graphic design and clothes. I'm seriously considering to start my own clothing label.

I really hope things can work out once i start doing some thing. Maybe i'll start showing my works online to see the response and if people are truly interested, i'll get it to production. I hope i can get the support from you guys though. Plus, looking at how TOJ took off over the years, drives me.

I posted a bunch of drunken sufu posts a few days ago...after quite a bit of scotch and guinness...and was so embarrassed I couldn't look at my posts for the last few days. Weird to think I care what sufu thinks so much.

Tonight is my last night in a place that gave me some good friends who've long since left and been replaced with many months of loneliness and self doubt. I really hope the future is brighter. and as much as my online faux pas have given me anxiety....I must say thanks to this place...you guys help me alot.

Word! Life is all about the yin-yang mannnn.

Its all about balance. BELIEVE DAT.

People will come and go. Bitches will fuck you over. Friends will back-stab you. But what-eva doesn't kill you, makes you a BALLIN MUTHA FUCKA!!!

You gotta remember that HAPPINESS is all RELATIVE.

And your body adjusts to self-referential states of happiness. It accomodates. It adaptz. It's why you gotz all these B.A.L.L.A.s doin coke and killing themselves even tho they make millionz, mannnn. But you gotz poor broke kids in third-world countries that couldn't be happier.

It's cuz they aint stable inside mannn.

If your code identity is solid, nuthin can fuck you!

Forget bout bitches! Forget about status! Just hustle and improve yourself man!

The rest will all come!

AND STOP THINKING BOUT YOSELF ALL THE TIME MAN!

GIVE & CARE TO OTHERS!

DAT WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER IN NO TIME!

REMEMBER: LIVE THE LIFE + LIVE THE DREAM

because i needed to be reminded

Went to a jap buffet last night. Totally gorged myself on pastries and that green tea matcha ice cream stuff.

Woke up this morning and I still have my morning 6-pack, but I feel so guilty I'm probably gonna eat just fruits for lunch.

LOL i sound like my girl.

someone i knew died, along with his girlfriend, in a car crash last weekend. he was a family friend but i really hadn't gotten to kick with him a lot or get to know him. i really wish i could have, kid was one of those that really shouldn't have left this world so young.

crazy shit

yeah, it is. Just do the right thing and end one cleanly before you start another. It's totally normal and acceptable to notice other people, and if you're feeling someone else they might be filling in the gaps that are lacking in your current relationship / girlfriend. Just be smart and respectful about it, imagine the roles were reversed and your current GF was into some other dude. Work it out the same way you'd want her to handle it.

i don't know how long i'm gonna last living with my 26 year brother

du pisses all over the toilet seat all the time, doesn't flush after taking a dump, never cleans after himself when he's done in the kitchen or bathroom, du is also super emotionally instable picking up fights with his gf on the phone at 3am screaming and shit

i don't know how long i'm gonna last living with my 26 year brother

du pisses all over the toilet seat all the time, doesn't flush after taking a dump, never cleans after himself when he's done in the kitchen or bathroom, du is also super emotionally instable picking up fights with his gf on the phone at 3am screaming and shit

he sounds like a cool roomate tbh, i love leaving impressive turds for my GF to find. if shes not home i will txt her a pic if they are 12" +

So a friend of mine wants me to drop him off at a canyon, so he can shroom there, and then pick him up 8 hours later. I want to do it but i'm worried he'll get a really bad trip and something will happen to him, holding me responsible.

Good luck finding him at the end. I know if it were me tripping at a canyon I would either:

A) Get lost as fuck

or

B) Fall the fuck in

Just me though. If he's a more responsible consumer of substances I'd say go for it. Could be a really awesome experience. Oh and you are never responsible for someone else's trip unless you're intentionally trying to bug them out.