superconfessional

re: studying/working - i am on campus with classes 25hrs a week (obv not inc actuall study at all) and work 20 hours a week in retail. so, inc study its probably about 55hrs of work a week. i really don't think i could work at my job more than 20 and still pass shit, but everyone's different. either way, make sure you emphasise uni/college over work - i mean if i had rich parents or some shit there's no way i'd be juggling both. also, scott is prob right about working in certain stores opening doors for you in a big city like nyc, but if you live in a small town (sup) it won't open shit.

edit: obviously, the better/more laid back the retail job the better. i am pretty lucky in that regard, although i haven't always been - nothing worse than a hectic job and then stressing over assignments you have to do.

I don't know what's been happening lately. I haven't really felt like myself, not being able to chill like I used to. There's a huge emptiness or something. Things don't feel the same with my girl ever since we got over this certain bump; she seems happier than ever but I'm starting to feel different. I still love her but it isn't the same. Sorry I sound like a downer right now sufu.

is it pathetic that I'm excited for a study date tomorrow?

yeah...it is.

i always get super excited for my study dates. i have to do a ton of work for one of my classes and i study with this guy who is really cool (and cute, and has really hot housemates) and we hang out a ton even outside of study time. i don't know if he likes me or not. i don't think i care if he did or didn't because i can't afford to forfeit such a good homework partner lol.

Just ate so much pizza, I knew I wouldn't warm it up later so I was like fuck it I'm not throwing any of this out. Feel like shit now..

edit: but it was worth it