superconfessional

second time in a week that i end up at a girls place after a night out, pass out without even hooking up with her, then wake up the next morning in cuddle mode

note to self: drink less, fuck more

guilty of this, too many times..

shit i really need to get in shape during this winter my new girlfriend is really sporty and i feel like a huge blob next to her. i've never ever been fit so i don't really how how that feels though but since alcohol is expensive here maybe i can do something good to my body for once.

I know a few male bikram instuctors who were huge man whores, both had a main girl (one with kids) and lots of side girlfriends who were impressed with their yoga and alternative lifestyle, was pretty funny/ interesting to see how easily they could pull bitches but also pretty sad.

Not trying to say this is whats happening in your case, just sharing.

^^^ reminds me of an episode of "Dead Like Me". Rube goes to reap a yoga teacher who dies while he's demonstrating a pose to this lady who's totally DTF. He's all bummed out when he realizes he's dead because he never got the chance to seal the deal

here's a crappy video of it I found on youtube:

UTNBziU8HtY

shit i really need to get in shape during this winter my new girlfriend is really sporty and i feel like a huge blob next to her. i've never ever been fit so i don't really how how that feels though but since alcohol is expensive here maybe i can do something good to my body for once.

basically the best way to avoid getting fat in winter

http://www.landalasquash.se/

Goto school full time (18 Units) and working two jobs. I think this is starting to be a little too much for me to handle since I goto school Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. and then work Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

One job, which Ive been at for a little over 3 years now really pisses me the fuck off and I dread going in and actually have started showing up later and later and later. But I have to admit its a pretty damn secure job (retail swag)

The other, I started in the summer and while it has everything to do with what im going to school for, I cant really say its that secure.

Since I cant quit school, im starting to think one has to go. Since the answer seems pretty obvious. Why is it so hard for me to commit to quitting?

^ this is discouraging me from working retail on weekends

i commute 4 hours total/day and don't get home until ~10 during the week. i want to make $ on the side, but damn, 25+ hours every fri/sat/sun might fuck me over sooner than i think.

tldr; should i work retail on the weekends?

At work, silently farted in coworker's face as she was kneeling down to get something out of her bag.

She didn't react... I'm in the clear.

eID0p.gif

that smell hits quick n hard if your close to the exit. she had to be thinking something. shits funny

i commute 4 hours total/day and don't get home until ~10 during the week. i want to make $ on the side, but damn, 25+ hours every fri/sat/sun might fuck me over sooner than i think.

R, Working retail in this city is a step into a vulgar amount of doors. Yes Yes Yes. Stretch yourself thin, work as hard as you can. I'm doing around 70 hours a week at my job, not counting the side project.job I'm holding which is another 10-20 hours a week. I pretty much sleep (a little) work, work, work, drink, work work work sleep. Thats part of grinding dude, I say go.

And Dovo, leaving something thats familiar and comfortable is never easy, even if you are growing sick of it. Someone I trust with my life once told me, If you take care of yourself first, everything else will go well for your goals and those surrounding you.

Please don't let me discourage you man. I have nothing against retail and if I had to do retail again i wouldn't mind. Actually, I really wouldn't mind working any job for that matter. My current job just sucks balls and its combination of alot of things that makes me want to leave, that and the fact that this is my last year at school so im tryin to finish strong and next level my portfolio. And at the same time, if I didnt work my ass off at both of these jobs doing 60+ hours a week in the summer, I wouldnt even be comfortable making this decision. Theres nothin wrong with gettin money if and when you can yo. Aint nothin wrong with grindin. Im just on that school tip right now.