superconfessional

i've acknowledged that and i understand that it's a vital tool in this day and age, and I will go back to it sometime in the future. I've just felt recently the futility and pathetic nature of the immediate social scene where i live.

"i wanna drop out of high school"

"i deleted my facebook because ____"

damn son... you have a lot of growing up to do

well i personally deactivated fb b/c of a hard breakup and i know i would be creeping my ex/check her page and hate the things i might see. hell just thinking about it i cringe. i'm also introverted and quite anti-social in my circles so . . . i guess Spaces is still cooler than i :(

I'm watching "All the President's Men", and there's a scene where Hoffman randomly tosses Robert Redford a cookie mid-sentence and Redford just replies, "I don't want a cookie."

I found this exchange to be so amusing that I immediately paused the movie just now to check if there was a quick clip of it on youtube.

Apparently there is not.

living together with my gf is the best thing so far - i just feel like we're a lot less productive or maybe it's just more obvious. the kitchen isn't quite finished yet and the blinds we wanted to put up for the last couple of weeks are still not where they're supposed to be. still no mirror in the bathroom. oh yeah and i wanted to sell 4 vitra chairs that are taking up too much room - so much to do. i'm really glad i'm only writing one test this semester but i dan't seem to bring myself to study

and we don't seem to be getting out at all - always too tired

and the ikea being really close, like 4 stops on the subway, is hurting my wallet more than i'd like to admit

when did i turn out to be so lame? -_________-

i told myself i'd be more energetic but this cold i've had for the last 3 weeks or so is still not letting me breathe through my nose.

not much is working out right now but i still love my girl - i need some friends

smoke hella blunts nd drink brews with your bros. talk about bitches. eat food. go play pick up basketball. smoke cigs talk to other people smoking cigs. dont talk about your fashion interests with all bros. maybe you will find some bros into streetwear, prob closest youll get, you could talk about 10deep with them, i know, but its a bro you can be bros with. its not too hard bro. talk about musical interests. talk about what tv shows you used to watch as kid. fuck man i wish i could neg you

Go be interested in something. Shared mutual interests; BAM.

I was very anti-social my whole life, now I'm doing more of what I like and pals abound.

Woah, no no. This wasn't me complaining, I was just responding to Gecko's criticism of spaces.

... Suuuure I was.

There's this girl I used to date casually back when I was in university. A few months after we stopped seeing each other I found out she'd had a kid. I saw her again at a bar a while ago and she told me she still thought of me all the time, and was still insanely attracted to me. She still looks fantastic, and I told her so. We hung out all night and kissed pretty intensely before I headed home. It was really bittersweet.

Every now and then she pops up on my facebook newsfeed in pictures with her little boy. He's adorable, and she looks amazing. I know it's not feasible or realistic to think that anything could happen (she lives far away, I'm too young and too much of a trainwreck to be around a kid, etc.), but some really big and confusing feelings bubble to the surface every time I see them.

dont talk about your fashion interests with all bros. maybe you will find some bros into streetwear, prob closest youll get, you could talk about 10deep with them

the only streetwear i talk about is supreme.

whenever a bro finds out i know my supreme, he gets all googly-eyed.

There's this girl I used to date casually back when I was in university. A few months after we stopped seeing each other I found out she'd had a kid. I saw her again at a bar a while ago and she told me she still thought of me all the time, and was still insanely attracted to me. She still looks fantastic, and I told her so. We hung out all night and kissed pretty intensely before I headed home. It was really bittersweet.

Every now and then she pops up on my facebook newsfeed in pictures with her little boy. He's adorable, and she looks amazing. I know it's not feasible or realistic to think that anything could happen (she lives far away, I'm too young and too much of a trainwreck to be around a kid, etc.), but some really big and confusing feelings bubble to the surface every time I see them.

and this is interesting as fuuuck

is it just the woman or is the kid part of the muddle?

and this is interesting as fuuuck

is it just the woman or is the kid part of the muddle?

Well, the kid isn't mine haha...but the fact that she's a single mother certainly changes the way I'd approach a relationship with her. Emotional baggage is one thing, but being responsible for another human being is something I've never really thought of as in my near future.

This being said, sometimes it feels shitty to write someone off because they have a child. Like I say, it's nothing serious (she lives a little too far too), but sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to date her, and how a relationship would work when there's a child involved that I wasn't involved in bringing into the world.

Well, the kid isn't mine haha...but the fact that she's a single mother certainly changes the way I'd approach a relationship with her. Emotional baggage is one thing, but being responsible for another human being is something I've never really thought of as in my near future.

This being said, sometimes it feels shitty to write someone off because they have a child. Like I say, it's nothing serious (she lives a little too far too), but sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to date her, and how a relationship would work when there's a child involved that I wasn't involved in bringing into the world.

probably like a really needy dog that you couldn't complain about

Clopek ive been in a very similar situation and I still have feelings for her aswell. When I first met this chick, we were complete opposites on the surface but when it came down to it, we were exactly the same. I kind of feel like shed be the heavily drinking, drug using, hard partying version of me And I the mellower version of her. Anyways, we would date on and off. After it had been off for sometime I get a random text from her on my birthday saying "Happy birthday to YOU and my brand new baby boy" After the what the fuck feeling when away, we got the talking and catching up, making out just like you and said chick. I start seeing pictures of her and her cute ass son and also realize that maybe that baby was a good thing for her. She got a better job, became more responible and all them beans. And sometimes I wonder whatd it be like to be with her and her son. But then I immediately turn all of those feelings off. I was rasied by a single mother and it weighs heavily on a chick with a kid when she enters a relationship. And the kid? I cant even imagine what types of mindfucks itd be for a kid to see dude after dude who cant decide if theyre down to commit walk in and out of their lives. Luckily for me that wasnt the case but damn.

And thats why i just try my best to admire her from a distnac, because a single mom is a whole nother ball game.