superconfessional

brother was robbed at gunpoint by two fifteen year old kids on bikes two nights ago. they only got ten dollars. a student from my university got shot last night within easy walking distance of the building i live in last night. not sure if fatal yet.

damn is all i can say. gonna have to be more cautious than i anticipated. i understand why this constant tension grinds people down now.

also

this god dammit. my phone should have a sobriety lock.

This is making me rethink applying to Temple

re: relationships

was dating/seeing this girl this summer

stopped talking to her since she's too fucked up (not on the good side). was talking about killed herself and shit really seriously (she was cutting and burning herself and whatnot. excessive drinking to the point of falling into an alcoholic coma)

now she's really mad because i "let her down"

feels good, man.

^Personally, I think anyone who thinks like that is using Facebook wrong. Mainly Facebook has brought me closer to people (who I now consider friends) that I would have just considered acquaintances without it. All the different social media have different uses, IMO,

people care way too much about facebook. i dont think i've ever deactivated it, and i don't have any real personal info on there, nor do i limit any of my fb friends access to my page.

then again all i really use it for is to post youtube videos that nobody except allan face and wild bill comment on haa

i've acknowledged that and i understand that it's a vital tool in this day and age, and I will go back to it sometime in the future. I've just felt recently the futility and pathetic nature of the immediate social scene where i live.

You sound like such a tool for a 17 year old.. Do you not have enough will power to stop going on it?

From your previous posts, it feels like you're trying to prove that you're not a sheep or whatever the fuck you say.

If you were really as anti 'social standard' as you are, you wouldn't be posting all this bullshit on a forum.

The best way to use facebook (if you give a fuck) is to make friends lists, add anyone who requests you, arrange everyone into authentic lists, allow each list different amounts of access to your page, and hide posts from anyone who annoys you. If you do all that, then you won't have any problems with it. No one will see anything you don't want them to, no one will bitch that you've not added them as a friend, and you won't read things by people you find annoying.

You sound like such a tool for a 17 year old.. Do you not have enough will power to stop going on it?

From your previous posts, it feels like you're trying to prove that you're not a sheep or whatever the fuck you say.

If you were really as anti 'social standard' as you are, you wouldn't be posting all this bullshit on a forum.

aha what? i really hope i do not come off as a tool. I simply stated my reasons for deactivating my facebook. I'm definitely not trying to prove anything to anyone.

I don't think i ever said I was anti social either, I just happen to dislike being social with people that go to my school?

I like forums, It provides a unique experience and an audience of people who perhaps share some of my interests.

I guess I can sound like that, for the most part though I'm young and in a few years I'll be thinking how dumb I am now. I have so much to experience, everyone should consider the circumstances when they read what i write. no one should catch feelings.

but yeah i don't have anything to prove, i just like sharing my thoughts from time to time, i thought forums were for that.

There is someone I am growing to absolutely hate. And no matter what I do I can't seem to shake them. I can feel myself becoming a bitter person and Ive gotten to the point where I want nothing to do with them.