superconfessional

I have a crush on a girl. It's an incredibly obvious crush cus there are plenty of guys in line. she's gorgeous and there are minions of second and third tier sufu type characters after her. anyways, I am currently completing community service at a thrift shop for a DUI, I was in the basement depressed as anything, dreaming about this girl when I came upon this fantastic vintage sears camouflage overshirt that I thought would complement her style. I didn't buy it but tonight I did order an expensive perfume from luckyscent just to spray on it so it smells nice when I eventually buy it and send it to her. My current net worth is in the three figures haha.

we've never spoken besides an awkward exchange on facebook. which ended with her being surprisingly magnanimous and kind.

this sounds as pathetic as it is. but I can't help it.

she occupies my mind all the time.

I gotta stay focused on my shit but she is constantly distracting me.

do I forget it as its insane? or pursue?

help me sufu.

i was in a mosh yesterday and must have touched someone's skin because now my hands smell like pun. i'd be fine with that in another context but here... been washing my hand since and it's only starting to vanish away now.

So you had a girlfriend while you were still with your wife, got her pregnant and are NOW going to separate from your wife and leave your other 2 kids to go to not just a new place--but a different country and you're mad cause your wife yells curses and cries at you and your girlfriend?

Are you fucking serious? It takes two to tango bitch.

You know nothing, so plz STFU.

We applied for the separation 1/20,first hearing is gonna be on 12/13.

And here getting divorced takes 3 fucking years. This is Italy, love it or hate it.

I dont tell you all the drama Ive been throu, like not being able to see the kids for 47 days,.Or hearing them on the phone crying and scared as fuck.

Plus,left her my own place worth more than 1.5 million €,sold another one to leave enough money for the kids.

Whatever the judge is gonna decide against me in December,I wont appeal, fact.

And yes, Im moving away from here, being a dr helps me with the Visa and my gf has a great business to work with.

I just cant stand her fucking yells in front of the kids, every single fucking time. Girl told me she wanna live with me, too bad in this country they have to be 14 before any court would listen their reasons.

haha what a terrible person/father.

Sure mate, do one. And close the door on the way out, there's a good lad.

You laid it out the way you did, not me.

Regardless, you can't expect her to not be a psycho. Women only need a small reason to cut your dick off and you're giving her a bunch.

I hope your kids will be ok, they matter the most.

^^i dunno how seriously you take this alpha/beta/whatever claptrap, but just FYI:

"ranking" systems like that have only been observed in wolves in captivity (read: jail)

real wolf packs usually are a monogamous male+female pair mated for life, immediate family and sometimes extended family

THE MORE YOU KNOW

I feel like I don't even need to read books anymore, I can just follow sawyer and okonomi's posts. Y'all be like hella educated and shit.

Among dudes on here like Baeyer who's a professor (I believe) and NESK who's read every book ever written, you've chosen a 17 year old university dropout to label as educated. Well done, sir.

*I'm separating from my wife ,relocating myself in the US from Europe. Next march I'll become father for the 3rd time . This time the newborn will have an American mom :-) Kids here are freaking out knowing what's going on, *every single time *my almost ex-wife sees me yells like crazy in front of them, crying and cursing me and my gf. I'm so fucking tired of her behavior, last night I've been really close to slap her face. *Never ever been so weird, need to stay strong and wise, wanna scream like a mofo tho...

Couple of comments:

1. American mom's don't necessarily deserve a smiley face. Have you seen the real americans thread?

2. She's probably crying and cursing cause you went and did the most fucked up thing a person can do in a marriage.

3. Depending on how young your kids are, you may have traumatized them to a degree. Nice job dad.

4. I understand that the divorce process may take a while in Italy, but couldn't you have initiated (and ideally completed) the divorce process before getting your new girlfriend pregnant? That's just disrespectful.

I have a crush on a girl. It's an incredibly obvious crush cus there are plenty of guys in line. she's gorgeous and there are minions of second and third tier sufu type characters after her. anyways, I am currently completing community service at a thrift shop for a DUI, I was in the basement depressed as anything, dreaming about this girl when I came upon this fantastic vintage sears camouflage overshirt that I thought would complement her style. I didn't buy it but tonight I did order an expensive perfume from luckyscent just to spray on it so it smells nice when I eventually buy it and send it to her. My current net worth is in the three figures haha.

we've never spoken besides an awkward exchange on facebook. which ended with her being surprisingly magnanimous and kind.

this sounds as pathetic as it is. but I can't help it.

she occupies my mind all the time.

I gotta stay focused on my shit but she is constantly distracting me.

do I forget it as its insane? or pursue?

help me sufu.

Yeah, don't do that. Sending her clothing will not turn a switch on in her head to view you as a potential significant other (Infact, it's pretty creepy). You should probably try to get to know her in person first. I think it's so ass-backwards how people try to initiate relationships now.

Do yourself a favour, and do not message her on facebook. Try to be a bit different that most people in this generation, and actually ask her out in person (if at all possible).

ahaha, that story has restraining order followed by psychiatric treatment written all over it.

second and third tier sufu's is supposed to be a high standard? most dudes in here are ugly as fuuuu and uncomfortable even in pics, i can only imagine irl

Asking a girl out isn't very complicated dude. Get to know her a bit and figure out if she would like to go on a date.

If you think she would, ask the bitch out saying something like:

I'd love to talk to you more sometime! Did you want to go out for 'insert interesting food she would want to try out or something'.

If you don't suck at reading girls, there's no way this wouldn't work. If she says no, give a 1st tier sufu member her digits.