superconfessional

^^^ Do tell.

Just wondering, but how do you guiz get over people? People are always changing, leaving, and its always been hard for me to do

learn to be more self-dependent, learn to be happy with yourself and by yourself. it'll hurt less when people leave you.

^^^ Do tell.

Just wondering, but how do you guiz get over people? People are always changing, leaving, and its always been hard for me to do

Just do it man. Its not like your old friends are gone forever, those who matter / care you'll probably keep in touch with. Be positive, keep moving forward, once you're out there make new friends. You'll have twice as many friends.

Confession: I find it hard to go to the gym consistently. I'll lift and keep a disciplined routine and eat well, etc for short time (2 weeks?) as soon as I see any results I'll take a few days off and eat shitty food. It also might have to do with the fact that I've lost 3+ inches in my waist since January and now all my clothes fit well and comfortably.

*I'm separating from my wife ,relocating myself in the US from Europe. Next march I'll become father for the 3rd time . This time the newborn will have an American mom :-) Kids here are freaking out knowing what's going on, *every single time *my almost ex-wife sees me yells like crazy in front of them, crying and cursing me and my gf. I'm so fucking tired of her behavior, last night I've been really close to slap her face. *Never ever been so weird, need to stay strong and wise, wanna scream like a mofo tho...

had to make a super tough decision that I went in knowing would hurt someone pretty deeply, but the route I took was the right one. I hate hurting people, it literally makes me sick, but I also realize that I can't spend my whole life protecting people and continuously forsaking my needs for their comfort. Had to put #1 first this time, and it feels great actually.

for real man, I've had enough people come and go in my life to realize one eternal truth. Nothing lasts forever. Your bestest, most super bro friends that you'd do anything for and will always have their back will be gone at some point, and you'll move on as well. On the positive side, you'll meet new people regularly and start new friendships and new relationships. I don't go in assuming things won't last, but I'm also a realist. I don't overly rely or count on people, I don't force friendships on people, and when things dissolve I don't sit there and dwell and cry about why or what could have been. I think people put way too much emphasis on this juvenile concept of bff's forever, and forget that life changes and people change. Most of the friends I had in HS are complete assholes now and I wouldn't be caught dead with them. Life is so much easier when you don't take it so seriously.

Stop stealing shit.

At work we know exactly who the ppl that steal are...we don't just pick and choose any person. There are def tell tale signs.

I caught this kid trying to steal a tanktop the other day, and he kept glancing up at me repeatedly and making dodgy eye contact. I called him out super loud in front of the friends (mostly girls) he was with and told him he was the worst thief I'd ever seen, and that he should just give it up cause he sucks at it.

what's some tell tale signs?

Big coats in summer

Holding old bags

Looking around all the time

Being rude when approached

Asking for things that the sales associate has to walk away to get for you

Etc

*I'm separating from my wife ,relocating myself in the US from Europe. Next march I'll become father for the 3rd time . This time the newborn will have an American mom :-) Kids here are freaking out knowing what's going on, *every single time *my almost ex-wife sees me yells like crazy in front of them, crying and cursing me and my gf. I'm so fucking tired of her behavior, last night I've been really close to slap her face. *Never ever been so weird, need to stay strong and wise, wanna scream like a mofo tho...

So you had a girlfriend while you were still with your wife, got her pregnant and are NOW going to separate from your wife and leave your other 2 kids to go to not just a new place--but a different country and you're mad cause your wife yells curses and cries at you and your girlfriend?

Are you fucking serious? It takes two to tango bitch.

woke up refreshed and feeling one with the earth as you do after mushies. it was a beautiful sunny late morning.

picked up a rock...and pitched it with all my might at the loud fucker [crow] on the left...I nailed it and it drops off the power line and lands on some roof top motionless while the other one flies in circles now cawing his head off.
armed with my 3$ machete...I chopped down at the paralyzed crow as swiftly as possible...i jabbed it with my machete for good measure.
fuck birds.

Interesting "oneness with the earth" you have there...

Interesting "oneness with the earth" you have there...

I can't explain how I feel brah! I just do.

When I kllled that bird , a little bit of me died inside. The earth works in mysterious ways. We are all one. Do you know the shroom?

Edit: also maybe that was the conflict in the story. I didn't want to kill the bird but had too once I had made a decision to throw the rock. Who'd knew I'd be such a good shot? Maybe I had misdirected anger from the hood kids.

someone i know threw a rock at a seagull... they were at a beach with some bros. the seagull was swimming at the time. rock thrown: pegged it in the head!

as soon as contact was made the gull tries to fly away and gets about 3 metres and takes a dive, face-first into the ocean. it's bobbing up and down, head underwater... for maybe 5 minutes? they thought it was dead. drowned maybe.

so after a tense moment of prayer and war dance the seagull slowly raises it's head, shakes it off, and lives to see another day (surprisingly).

so... maybe the crow was just unconscious or had a concussion. you're a monster

i'm a shitty monster :(

just now i found a tennis ball on my drive way. i proceded to pick it up and aimed for a two foot tall wooden fence column no more than 5 inches wide and over 50 feet away. fucking nailed it. i think i really did just develop a super power.

I can't explain how I feel brah! I just do.

When I kllled that bird , a little bit of me died inside. The earth works in mysterious ways. We are all one. Do you know the shroom?

Edit: also maybe that was the conflict in the story. I didn't want to kill the bird but had too once I had made a decision to throw the rock. Who'd knew I'd be such a good shot? Maybe I had misdirected anger from the hood kids.

Hahaha I'm not hating, just sayin'.

Do you know the shroom?

;)

just now i found a tennis ball on my drive way. i proceded to pick it up and aimed for a two foot tall wooden fence column no more than 5 inches wide and over 50 feet away. fucking nailed it. i think i really did just develop a super power.

this is all starting to sound like the setup to a rob schneider movie or something

I gotta confess that there's no way in hell I could actually read halixenu's absurdly long post.

I thought about it, but as a general rule I refuse to read internet posts that take up half a forum page.

sorry dude, but there isn't a thread of supershortstories. just ignore me.

as a general rule, raw denim is pretty cool, but there's no way in hell i could participate in denimbro circle jerk.

this is all starting to sound like the setup to a rob schneider movie or something

i heard rob schneider was like half filipino.

confession:

i once edited the wiki page for bizzybone to say he was half vietnamese. and it stayed like that for almost 2 weeks. i would tell friends that lie and to look it up on wiki.

i heard rob schneider was like half filipino.

confession:

i once edited the wiki page for bizzybone to say he was half vietnamese. and it stayed like that for almost 2 weeks. i would tell friends that lie and to look it up on wiki.

he actually is. and his cribs was by far the most amazing thing.

"I'd like to call this the house that sandler built."