superconfessional

Isn't it sad that we shouldn't talk about the existence of dinosaurs on this forum because ultimately this is a religious debate? I would like to clarify that I am not whining about the forum's rules, more just commenting on the hilarity that this actually constitutes a religious debate.

From my experience, this usually is a religious debate only half the time. Sure we have the literalists who think that dinosaurs are antithetical to their religion, and that's fine if you're into that. However, I think slightly more numerous are the people who believe that dinosaurs are a massive archeological conspiracy. As to which of these groups is more out of touch with reality I won't even bother trying to guess.

Sounds like someone had their bitch fucked.

x_____x

tumblr_lpboafGM1q1qb343ro1_400.jpg

My Dad, who has dementia, has been cooking me meals and bringing them over every now and then. Kinda something for him to do. They're getting progressively more bizarre, but fuck...some of these are actually kinda good. I had no idea ham and blackberry jelly work together, but fuck yes they do.

^before my granddad died, my grandma got arthritis really bad so she couldn't really cook anymore, so he took up cooking in their house. he would make the weirdest things and it became kind of a family joke lol. but yeah, super weird dishes sometimes working out better than not. to this day i don't think any of us know why he would mix some of the things he would mix, he didn't have dementia or anything like that, just liked to experiment i guess.

My Dad, who has dementia, has been cooking me meals and bringing them over every now and then. Kinda something for him to do. They're getting progressively more bizarre, but fuck...some of these are actually kinda good. I had no idea ham and blackberry jelly work together, but fuck yes they do.

one day I came back from high school and my dad said "I made your favoriet meal, chicken liver and heart." I don't think I have ever eaten that before in my life. And the worst part about it was he didn't even eat with me...

my las night witha close friend for almost my whole lifei mo ig across countrey. im happy for him, amd proud that hed calk my a close friend, aybe its just the whisky but im almost crying

when somone is loyl t ou-- through so many phases , and over such a periohd, you cant hekp but feel a monstrous debt of gratitude, and an unconditional love. old fiends... peopke who you chos to be ith and stick by are so much more meaningful than family for me

my las night witha close friend for almost my whole lifei mo ig across countrey. im happy for him, amd proud that hed calk my a close friend, aybe its just the whisky but im almost crying

when somone is loyl t ou-- through so many phases , and over such a periohd, you cant hekp but feel a monstrous debt of gratitude, and an unconditional love. old fiends... peopke who you chos to be ith and stick by are so much more meaningful than family for me

I love how this was edited. But yeah people moving sucks dude.

i'm moving out far away for the second time in a week. the few weeks in between are hard but then you realise it was a very good idea. unless you moved to a way shittier place. and the more you move the less the transition is hard.

Two Jobs, I haven't bought anything for months and still no money. Both jobs pay like shit, no girl, and I still have no idea what the fuck I wanna do with my life.

Fuck eerrrthang

I am always stalked by sales associates when I am shopping.

Stop stealing shit.

At work we know exactly who the ppl that steal are...we don't just pick and choose any person. There are def tell tale signs.

Two Jobs, I haven't bought anything for months and still no money. Both jobs pay like shit, no girl, and I still have no idea what the fuck I wanna do with my life.

Fuck eerrrthang

Do you think the addition of a girl will help your money situation any better?