superconfessional

I like the way your eyes don't blink.

I like the way that you don't think.

I like the way you look when you're wearing hot pink.

I like the way you don't stare at me.

I like the way you don't disagree.

I like the way you leave all decisions to me.

You're soft and yet resilient.

it's really hard to eat a giant turkey sandwich in a movie theatre without getting mustard on your shirt

I presume you brought in outside food because no movie theatre sells giant turkey sandwiches.

In which case I must say that I am deeply disappointed that you would break the clearly posted "no outside food or drink" rule.

tsk

tsk

thought my head would be cleared up after the realization that my girlfriend was kinda being shitty and immature/going to new york to pulverize my liver and such.

instead i just miss her more now. fack.

We should pulverize livers together, whereabouts in ny?

An unidentified neighbour just indicated on my front door that I've successfully surpassed the criteria for a sex related ASBO.

were you doing naked yoga in the common garden (with yoga body brunette)?

a friend told me she didn't believe in dinosaurs durring a happy hour outing last night and me and my friend couldn't help but berate her. the onslaught lasted for over 20 mins until she started crying. i feel pretty bad.

a friend told me she didn't believe in dinosaurs durring a happy hour outing last night and me and my friend couldn't help but berate her. the onslaught lasted for over 20 mins until she started crying. i feel pretty bad.

Seriously, a friend of mine shares the same beliefs, among some other crazy shit (i.e. lizard people). Maybe making her cry was a bit much, but if you don't want to be ridiculed, don't hold ridiculous beliefs.

Does she also believe the Earth is a couple thousand years old?

no actually. shes not a religious nut or anything. more along the lines of "i've never seen evidence first hand, and either way, it wouldn't change my life even if they were real. its more like i could care less if they existed"

she's also said, she doesn't care about the past, only what is in store for her future.

i feel bad, because all in all shes a sweet girl and really only cares about things she feels is directly related to her, ie friends and family. shes really simple and could care less about existential questions and the BIG picture.

she also said "people can believe in dinosaurs if they want to, just like they can be christian"

to that i yelled at her "THATS NOT THE SAME AT ALL!!!!!!!"

smh

you should feel dumb for falling for archaeologists lies

Whats more believable: 40 foot lizards living millions of years ago or a group of slackers were looking for money/work and created one of the longest running hoaxes of all time?

Isn't it sad that we shouldn't talk about the existence of dinosaurs on this forum because ultimately this is a religious debate? I would like to clarify that I am not whining about the forum's rules, more just commenting on the hilarity that this actually constitutes a religious debate.