superconfessional

being hung over is messed up when i am single.

the thing i most feel like is sweaty grinding aggressive sex. kinda like hate fucking without the hate. poison sex.

too risky to start this way with a girl, as i have been told just today i look like a killer. don't want to look like a raperist as well.

so apparently when i get drunk i am a complete and utter ghost. no matter who i'm with i disappear. friends, girlfriend, whatever. i just take off, run around, go on zany adventures with complete strangers. it's fun when it's appropriate, but it's not always appropriate.

i mean, i've always known this, but it's really starting to get annoying.

stupid ghost drunk.

I remember when you vanished once until 11 am and showed up at my apt, saying you just left some russian girls house.

i saw my ex's (timber) boyfriend three times today. drove me fucking insane. i wanted to introduce myself but was too nervous - i didn't want to represent myself badly or look creepy... oh boy. (i'm like this with most strangers except i usually haven't seen their pictures on blogs/facebook)

so apparently when i get drunk i am a complete and utter ghost. no matter who i'm with i disappear. friends, girlfriend, whatever. i just take off, run around, go on zany adventures with complete strangers. it's fun when it's appropriate, but it's not always appropriate.

i mean, i've always known this, but it's really starting to get annoying.

stupid ghost drunk.

Hahaha I do this a lot.

Last incident, I got stuck on the roof of my friend's building for like three hours because I got locked out.

I am naturally self deprecating. I guess that's cus I've always felt the need to temper my inner confidence with the reality of my meager accomplishments. My standards have always been high. But I really feel like my latest venture is going to make me quite successful. I've kept it secret because of superstition, but now some people in my life know, and I feel kind of stupid. I gotta go all out on this one and make it work. The pressure is on.