superconfessional

where in the world did you live?

this isn't westchester mayne, it's queens

most people live outside of those (small) towns you listed in the other post and in the more "conventional" queens area, ie. a town somewhat near the where one of the 5 trains that run through queens stops.

bus service is pretty standard, would make no sense if it ran on manhattan schedules

I lived in the middle of lefrak, corona, and elmhurst. The R train was 15 blocks away, the 7 was about 12. My only market was a CTown which was prob the only one in the area, so they figured they could charge like 5-6 bucks for a half gallon of organic milk. The bus came so infrequently that I sometimes would take the 2nd or 3rd bus that passed because it was so full of people. Alot of people I know live in bayside, no trains roll through there.

true..i grew up in forest hills but not the 71st / continental area more Metropolitan / Woodhaven and getting to a train was a pain / walk....

but i grew up with a deli / key food/ mcds and roy rogers all with in a two block radius so it was all good.....

now there is a home depot / trader joes /wendys in that area so its all good for my moms

corona lefrak bayside rosedale are all car necessary.....or you are taking alot of gypsie cabs car services....

I haven't asked any of my African queens out in almost a year. Solely been talking, chillin, fucking wit white girls. Not even any Hispanics chicas. For some reason I feel kind of bad because of this.

real talk –

for all you losers who need to be more active AND meet cute people

a) do not do jiu jitsu, it's all dudes.

B) do not do muay thai, the only girls there (while cute and good in the sack) are completely crazy.

c) DO yoga, if not only for the crazy energy boosts you get, but for the cute older ladies who have banging bodies.

d) DO rock climbing, because the ratio of dudes to girls there is usually like 40/60, no joke.

This is from my personal experience, as I abhor team sports like volleyball, football, etc. Good luck troopers ;)

ps you might really fucking fit, but i do exercise to meet cute girls ymmv

real talk –

for all you losers who need to be more active AND meet cute people

a) do not do jiu jitsu, it's all dudes.

B) do not do muay thai, the only girls there (while cute and good in the sack) are completely crazy.

c) DO yoga, if not only for the crazy energy boosts you get, but for the cute older ladies who have banging bodies.

d) DO rock climbing, because the ratio of dudes to girls there is usually like 40/60, no joke.

This is from my personal experience, as I abhor team sports like volleyball, football, etc. Good luck troopers ;)

ps you might really fucking fit, but i do exercise to meet cute girls ymmv

Haha I can totally vouch for this. Rock climbing chicks are so damn awesome. Super relaxed and fit as fuck.

dude relax! drink a lot of water and stay cool. these days everyone and their mom is carcinogenic and bad for your health. you're not gonna die!

skin resorbtion is really slow and usually only the solvent would be able to pass through your skin

So went to the gym that night, took an Ativan when I got home, and decided to switch out the extreme amounts of coffee I was drinking for smaller amounts of tea. Needless to say, I felt much less anxious the next day, and now I'm back to my usual relaxed approach to life.

I think the anxiety may have been the caffeine/cyberchondria/carcinogen exposure combo. I think back on all the less obvious ways I've been exposed to carcinogens and I remember that life is a roll of the dice anyway, and anxiety is completely unhelpful and unnecessary.

Everybody gotta die sometime...

i got my most recent script at a diff pharmacy and the manufacturer HAS to be diff cause the pill looks diff and i hate how it makes me feel.

if i forget to take it or take it later, im so fucking TIRED. i want to sleep all day. i cant do that shit (would love to) called my doc cause it would be awesome if bad pills were like clothes that i could exchange....ughhhhh

thats not really a superconfessional but sort of but not. :o

i got my most recent script at a diff pharmacy and the manufacturer HAS to be diff cause the pill looks diff and i hate how it makes me feel.

there is a method to determine if your doctor is a good one. if they give you pills to cope with life.

can i sell these pills for money?

are there songs written about these pills?

if the answer to both is yes. then you have a good doctor.

I remember I was fucking some girl and somehow "loss" the condom. Was freaking out like "what if I catch the AIDS or Herpes?!!!"

Far out man I had a similar thing a while back. Had a girl BJing me and then she really quickly sat on me without asking permission. I pushed her off but it had me paranoid for a while - creating imaginary feelings in my dick and everything.

The worst part was imagining what a bitch I'd sound like having to explain it if I did get something: "She forced herself on me without my permission" :(

what the fuck is you talking about dawgs? you sound like a big fucking idiot right now. When I moved froom jamaica i went to Jamaica estates, (last stop f train). Its about 45 mins from the city, and even though my neighbourhood was all houses all i had to do was walk 5 mins down the hill to hit Hillside where the indian/jamaican/west indian/american food was readily available. Ive never heard 5-6 for gallon of milk in queens. I used to cop a hero and a 24oz soda for 4.50, loosie for .50.

Jamaica is the boondocks by your defination and I had 24 hour delis and all that shit. You must be a retard to shop at target when you live in queens. it has its isolated areas though like Bayside, Ridgewood, the middle woodhaven area, southside, fresh meadows but even then there are 24hr delis and cheap food to be had anywhere.

Queens is boring yes, but dont try and shit on my borough you fucking idiot. If youre from queens you'd know better.

By me I have a 24 hour gas station that has a deli and that is it. Everything else closes at 9 or 10, cept maybe the chinese takeout where you order from bullet proof glass windows. Like i said there is only one supermarket in the area within walking distance and they charge a premium for anything that remotely decent because they're the only supermarket in the area. Yeah I am a retarded to save a few bucks by shopping at target, I didnt have the luxuries of being in a upper middle class neighborhood like Jamaica Estates like you.

so apparently when i get drunk i am a complete and utter ghost. no matter who i'm with i disappear. friends, girlfriend, whatever. i just take off, run around, go on zany adventures with complete strangers. it's fun when it's appropriate, but it's not always appropriate.

i mean, i've always known this, but it's really starting to get annoying.

stupid ghost drunk.

so apparently when i get drunk i am a complete and utter ghost. no matter who i'm with i disappear. friends, girlfriend, whatever. i just take off, run around, go on zany adventures with complete strangers. it's fun when it's appropriate, but it's not always appropriate.

i mean, i've always known this, but it's really starting to get annoying.

stupid ghost drunk.

i have a friend who does this. just completely disappears at some point in the evening

i always end up falling asleep before making it to that point