superconfessional

i tore a pretty harsh strip out of goslett for trying to sell oddfuture tix on sufu for $100 each (face value $20), but all these retards on facebook PMing me to say they'll give me $200 for one weeknd ticket are starting to make a hypocrite out of me.....

i dig the weeknd, but a r&b singer at the mod club... gimme the $200.

also i dunno why people get so worked up over resellers. if you're selling to your friend then obviously you ask for face value but if you're selling to some dudes on the internet you don't know then charge whatever you want IMO. don't like the price then don't buy.

the worst is when i read about people who are upset because they're bigger fans than someone else so therefore they "deserve" the ticket more than the dude with the better internet connection. the world just doesn't work that way.

I think most people get worked up about resellers because for the most part it doesn't go down this way. I went to a store, lined up, and paid cash for hard tickets. Most resellers these days are a computer network owned by petty theives. So yeah, I get pissed when oddfuture sells out online in less than 10 seconds because obviously it's not 1500 fans who got their tickets, but some slimy asshole with 10 computers that just fucked 1500 kids out of their hard earned dollars.

I think most people get worked up about resellers because for the most part it doesn't go down this way. I went to a store, lined up, and paid cash for hard tickets. Most resellers these days are a computer network owned by petty theives. So yeah, I get pissed when oddfuture sells out online in less than 10 seconds because obviously it's not 1500 fans who got their tickets, but some slimy asshole with 10 computers that just fucked 1500 kids out of their hard earned dollars.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/07/30/how-to-get-tickets-for-any-ticketmaster-event/

this with a decent cable connection.. i've never missed out on tickets

i guess what i meant was i don't understand why people get upset at non-scalper reselling.

I agree with Clopek in a way. I really wish we still lived in a world where you had to physically commit to standing in line or camping if you REALLY wanted something, regardless if it's a concert ticket, shoes, art release, whatever. The computer/internet makes everything way too easy and too accessible. I think I'd be fine with ticket releases being cheaper and available earlier (for a couple days maybe) if you physically picked them up from a brick and mortar location, then moved online with a price hike for all the lazy fucks that lurk behind their computers.

lyrics are getting dumber and dumber every year. even people who were doing ok ten or so years ago don't seem to be thinking much about the words they're putting into songs. so this is what "getting older" feels like.

NeQ-ivnjolc

Broke up with my girlfriend of about 2 years couple weeks back. It's for the better, and I realize that, so i'm not all that bummed about it.

It's just all this shit happened at once, I also lost my job, the startup that me and my friends attempted is faltering.

I always thought I could keep it in check, knew I had a problem. But i've consistently gotten drunk every damn day for the past month or so. Like a bottle of Jack every night as I lay in bed watching movies. I get horrible sleep, I feel depressed. Feel like nothings going for me...

Wont lie, ive definitely thought about killing myself, but I know its ridiculous. Im gonna seek therapy

i have been reminded once again how much of a little princess i am. ever since i can remember my head had been full of romantic notions that someday my princess will come along at it will be beautiful.

right now i have shopping list of natal charts matched to mine. on the list are exes female friends women i crush on, i read the interpretations and dream seeing in great detail these situations play in my head, i see the whole thing meetings first kisses what thier skin would be like, hanging out, dates arguements.

the weird thing about all this is that i am not a saintand have lived plenty, experiences of all different flavours.

inside i am the same 9 year old girl i have always been.

been texting with this random new number and couldnt figure out who it was and didnt feel like asking to feel like a dumbass. Had a clue who it might been.

today, i texted that person again and asked how's summer been? and the chick just texted back telling me who she was without answering my question LOL. read my mind what i was trying to do. FML

Had sex with my ex-girlfriend of 6 years last night. We've been broken up for about a year or so and she also has a boyfriend now. So, all the feelings for her I've either repressed for a year or thought were gone, are now back. This sucks.

hate to say it, but i hope you're ready for some headaches with this girl. I went through a very similar situation with a girl who was a younger sister of a co-worker, huuuuge fuckin' party animal, and it ended up being a nightmare. i cared for her alot, but it took way too much effort to keep up with her when we were together, and way too much self restraint to not succumb to jealousy when i wasn't with her.

there's a distinct element of immaturity and carelessness that comes with a person big into the party scene, and without sounding too harsh on the girl, you'd probably be better off treating it as a fling.

As Sleazy P said, the drama might not be worth it. I dated/fucked a couple chicks that were hardcore partiers. There were times where I wondered if I was bordering on date rape and had to back away (unless we were already fucking on a regular basis - then it was more of a judgement call).

shit guys, so she just hit me up to fuck

and after we did it, she basically asked me if I just wanted to keep it f w/ b shit and I was like yeah w/e. how did I catch feelings did not see this shit coming:(:(:confused::confused::(:(:(

i have been reminded once again how much of a little princess i am. ever since i can remember my head had been full of romantic notions that someday my princess will come along at it will be beautiful.

right now i have shopping list of natal charts matched to mine. on the list are exes female friends women i crush on, i read the interpretations and dream seeing in great detail these situations play in my head, i see the whole thing meetings first kisses what thier skin would be like, hanging out, dates arguements.

the weird thing about all this is that i am not a saintand have lived plenty, experiences of all different flavours.

inside i am the same 9 year old girl i have always been.

This is so French. If you haven't though about the idyllic 'adults falling in love over a summer' you're not much of a person for passion.

Personal achievement and humanistic passion are the basis for being truly alive, who can fault you.

I was booty dancing in the kitchen n rly gettn into it when I look to my left and my son us watching me with this look like "my mama is a hoe" I stopped and continued cooking. =/

shit guys, so she just hit me up to fuck and after we did it, she basically asked me if I just wanted to keep it f w/ b shit and I was like yeah w/e. how did I catch feelings did not see this shit coming

yo jiggle, these aren't real feelings. these are the false feelings that arise from the knowledge that this girl doesn't want you and just you

you don't like her, you just want her to like you more than she does

(or maybe i'm just a sociopath)

I was booty dancing in the kitchen n rly gettn into it when I look to my left and my son us watching me with this look like "my mama is a hoe" I stopped and continued cooking. =/

all this reminds me of Gif. Some lady was videochatting all nekkid and touching herself then her 3 year old walks in and is like "oh noes!". She freaks and dresses up.

I woke up in the middle of the night, in a drunken stupor, thirsty as fuck. So I grab a random cup and fill it with water and proceed to down everything, only to find a funky after-taste. Without second guessing it, I go back to sleep. I wake up this morning and I look inside the cup and see rings of old milk residue that have been loosened by the water and are now floating around ever so disgustingly in the same cup.