superconfessional

"serbian film" sounds fucked..

"human centipede" was wack...wanted it to be so much better

"irreversible" was pretty uncomfortable to watch in the theather....also not a good idea for a first date movie......but monica b is woah.....

and damn "faces of death"...havent heard that in 10+ years.....

"The whole movie is about torture, but hey.. At least it was SHOT BEAUTIFULLY"

pfft... yea right. All those films suck shit.

Have you seen it? It's over the top for sure, a lot of unnecessary violence but the storyline is just so captivating and powerful.

At the end I wasn't sure if I should slow clap or go hang myself.

I've never seen a movie that even came close to giving me as big of a reaction as this one. Except maybe Toy Story 3. Fuck that movie ruled. (Childhood love concept)

Yes, those two are in my top three movies of all time. Deal with it.

a serbian film was a fuckin waste of time. that shit was just dumb, yeah sure it's fucked up or whatever but it's no worse than any other crazy exploitation flick in terms of gore, it's way worse in terms of not being a dumbass piece of shit movie

august underground and august undergrounds mordum were also both dumb as hell

good exploitation has gone out the window in favour of total shock value bullshit

i miss salo/fight for your life/island of death etc

did anyone see feed? that movie fucking sucked. fuck australia.

hahahahahahahha i just looked this up and it sounds AWESOME

i really wanna see that flick snowtown. it's impossible to find anywhere though. fucking australia

Except maybe Toy Story 3. Fuck that movie ruled. (Childhood love concept)

I seriously don't get all the people talking about Toy Story 3 like this. I'm not even saying it wasn't good but people came out of that film talking like they'd had a religious experience - what the hell is your standard for powerful media when you're so enthusiastic about Toy Story 3? Do you not read? Do you watch like 4 movies a year?

It was something I loved when I was a kid (watched the first one 50+ times). It was given to me by someone I really cared about and it just made me feel really happy afterward.

I don't see how any of this has to do with the amount of film I've watched or books I've read.

I'm not saying it's a good movie in any way or that people would love it. I had a great time watching it. I don't give a fuck about other people.

A Serbian Film gave me the complete opposite feeling (in a twisted good way..).

That's why I have ranked both of them as my top movies.

Not due to them being masterpieces and perfectly executed.

Movies I would highly recommend would be 'In Brudges', 'The Warriors (not director's cut)' and 'Inception'. Those I find are much more polished than the two previously mentioned.

I seriously don't get all the people talking about Toy Story 3 like this. I'm not even saying it wasn't good but people came out of that film talking like they'd had a religious experience - what the hell is your standard for powerful media when you're so enthusiastic about Toy Story 3? Do you not read? Do you watch like 4 movies a year?

Motherfucker I read and I watch movies and I loved Toy Story 3

well shit, I was let go from my job due to downsizing. Currently pondering if I should reap the benefits of unemployment for a few months or find a job..

take your time my friend. Give yourself like 3 weeks to adjust. no applications. no conversations about jobs. and literally witness yourself start to enjoy life again. unemployment is fantastic.

i get the toy story thing. nostalgia is hard, and considering toy story is like the first cartoon most people born in the late 80s and early 90s remember, it makes sense for andy moving on to college to be kindof a moving experience (even if the movie was annoying in general terms).

here ya go

YF9DyCl11XM

So i mow for my neighbor and I think i fucked his mower up big time. I was going by the curb, and the blade hit the shit out of the concrete, and I'm pretty sure the mower is fucked. I feel like an asshole and pulled a bitchmove and just used my mower and didn't tell him what happened, and he just text me saying that I need to start using his again. I'm going to tell him what happened when I mow next, and tell him I'll cover for the repair. Unfortunately, this is probably going to cost a shitload to fix. Anybody else have something like this happen?

I just heard four distinct gunshots outside my window (ground floor, suburb) like close as fuck. This shit doesn't happen in the suburbs. I didn't hear any cars/see any lights so whoever fired was on foot. I am legit scared that shit was loud as fuck, might have been right across the street

Probably white kids with 4th of July leftovers.

So i mow for my neighbor and I think i fucked his mower up big time. I was going by the curb, and the blade hit the shit out of the concrete, and I'm pretty sure the mower is fucked. I feel like an asshole and pulled a bitchmove and just used my mower and didn't tell him what happened, and he just text me saying that I need to start using his again. I'm going to tell him what happened when I mow next, and tell him I'll cover for the repair. Unfortunately, this is probably going to cost a shitload to fix. Anybody else have something like this happen?

lol... borrow mower, break the shit out of it.

Have you bothered to turn it over and look at it? The best you could hope for is a fucked up blade because those are cheap and simple to fix.

i tore a pretty harsh strip out of goslett for trying to sell oddfuture tix on sufu for $100 each (face value $20), but all these retards on facebook PMing me to say they'll give me $200 for one weeknd ticket are starting to make a hypocrite out of me.....