superconfessional

I've been dating my current boyfriend for a year on july 4th, I'm so ready to move on.

i aint mad, but to midge me out on sufu con is wack, i shred some deep shit for insight and D balls wants to midge me out? thats silly. If this was another thread he would be right, but in this case, i can throw whatever i want back, its how i roll. deal or neg rep, i dont care, i am putting my ideas out there, with me or against me, i am here to share or hate, always love, and pos vibes for all... i actually like devlin, but if he barks, i will bite.

Reality concept.

i aint mad, but to midge me out on sufu con is wack, i shred some deep shit for insight and D balls wants to midge me out? thats silly. If this was another thread he would be right, but in this case, i can throw whatever i want back, its how i roll. deal or neg rep, i dont care, i am putting my ideas out there, with me or against me, i am here to share or hate, always love, and pos vibes for all... i actually like devlin, but if he barks, i will bite.

Reality concept.

i don't quite know what you're on about. if me suggesting that you talk to your friend about the issue you're having with him is what you would call midging, well then my thoughts couldn't possibly help you. but i still stand by my advice. probably sounds gay but you should tell him how you feel. hence "tell him not us"

im back home indefinitely after four years of undergrad and i must say, its really hard to adjust. the college life was great. i also refused to believe that many of my closest buddies were the ones i made in college, simply because of the loyalty to and longevity of my friends back at home, but the reality is contrary to this. the friends i made at college are ones that i hope will last for a lifetime (cheezy, i know).

i guess i really do have minor post college depression already. but family and friends back at home have been great. im really blessed, tbh.

i dont understand what you just said even a bit

Who understands you? i do. wish you could relate here.

losing touch with reality concept

really dude? all i asked for was how to deal with a depressed friend, which is not even so out there in this section of things, and i lost the plot? thanks.

i don't quite know what you're on about. if me suggesting that you talk to your friend about the issue you're having with him is what you would call midging, well then my thoughts couldn't possibly help you. but i still stand by my advice. probably sounds gay but you should tell him how you feel. hence "tell him not us"

you did not express yourself in this manner the first time around. i got respect for all here... but if i bring up a good friend of mine is losing the plot, and i ask for angles on how to relate to him, and you respond as you did, EXPECT HATE!

really, all yall cool kids can think what you want, i asked a honest question, and got no support, until i called out D and got mad rep for it. All i wanted was insight in to how to deal with my depressed friend, you all acted like dicks.

Whatever concept.

clo:

midge me out on sufu con = making me feel of a diminished manner in superfuture.coms' super confessional.

i am sorry this lame back and forth has dominated the airwaves of my original intention, i have got no feed back about my friend.

I just spent three minutes running around my house looking for my underwear only to realize that I already had them on. Sup Fruit of the loom; keeping dus comfy since 1851. Its like im wearing nothing at all, nothing at, all nothing at all.

Astro:

well, I never read your first post, but I went back and took a glance at it. It's a really hard situation. I feel like my own generally dismal attitude and lack of motivation (of late, anyway) has alienated a lot of friends. I (unfortunately) am probably more in your friend's shoes than yours right now, so maybe I can provide some insight from the super-annoying-bummer-to-be-around crowd:

there's probably one or two underlying things that are the real cause of a lot of that misery and cynicism (cynacism?) if he's a really good friend, stick out some of the shittiness of hanging around him and try and figure out what's really bugging him.

He might have a short fuse right now because there's something huge weighing on his mind. Try and figure out what it is. If it's not something you can help him with, at least try to be a positive distraction. Maybe he just needs something to snap him out of his current cylce. I'm getting back on a squash court and hoping that physically getting my blood and heart moving again will help jumpstart the other things in my body that make me feel alright.

edit - as I'm sure a lot of people have noticed, my current issue is largely predicated on misery in the workplace . My personal solution to avoiding social problems as a result of this is to politely but firmly change the subject away from my career when I'm talking to friends, family, or meeting new people. This way I can focus on talking about the positive things happening in my life - the travelling I've done, the expanding cultural/culinary scene I'm surrounded by, etc. etc. etc. - this way you're not a total fucking downer.

sometimes when i "go out looking for a job" i just go to a park or somewhere else and say that all the places i went to turned me down

thanks clo, that was a good answer... and you are right, its a lot to do with his lack of love for his job, which he feels addicted to, and pays insanely well.

its been getting worse and worse for years... and i dont mind really, but at the same time, its starting to bleed in to daily life, where i cant help but mind, and its annoying as hell.

i dont mind if your a bummer, or have extreme social issues, as long as we deal in a legit manner... but he is starting to take his lame ass views on me, as if they are right, and its not cool at all, in fact, its pushing me away, as it has many other people he knows.

i believe ya gotta be there for your friends, but they also need to be there for themselves.

EDIT: i have talked to him. a lot. its not helping. he is not helping himself. hence me coming here for outside insight.

i think him being depressed is making you depressed tho ..

it hurts to see a close friend not being able to deal, for sure. part of why i brought this up here. i have tried as much as i can, but i really cant help more, without crossing lines that i dont want to.

i think he needs therapy or meds, both perhaps, i told him as much, need to do so again, but man, that song aint easy to sing.

it hurts to see a close friend not being able to deal, for sure. part of why i brought this up here. i have tried as much as i can, but i really cant help more, without crossing lines that i dont want to.

i think he needs therapy or meds, both perhaps, i told him as much, need to do so again, but man, that song aint easy to sing.

hear ya .. but at some point you gotta think bout yrself