superconfessional

I am ashamed to say I love this song, but it needs to be slowed down. DÃœM where you at? I imagine a horse singing the male duet part.

GNTztyRDl70

disclaimer: yes this does mean I listened to the whole Britney Spears album while you lames were re-reading OFWGKTA New Yorker articles

I know actors always say they don't watch their own shit, but fuck that. I listen to my own shit.

Also there's that Aziz/Kanye anecdote. I think it's normal to enjoy your own music.

I am ashamed to say I love this song, but it needs to be slowed down. DÃœM where you at? I imagine a horse singing the male duet part.

GNTztyRDl70

disclaimer: yes this does mean I listened to the whole Britney Spears album while you lames were re-reading OFWGKTA New Yorker articles

yo disk, i listen to her album very frequently and i have a few other favorites but that song is one of the top on my list. you shouldn't be ashamed because i fuckin love the album but i guess i get the pass to listen to her album because i'm gay right? err... no homo?

ok confession time. last night's show was a fuckin disaster.

1. the dj who was supposed to play for us, passed out because it was his birthday event and he got outta control.

2. he was also the organizer and knew what time the slots were for each performer.

3. the other performers didn't know what time their slots were and wanted to cover his slot because he passed out and conveniently took our slot out of kindness. the only one who knew the arrangement for the time slots was my friend, who unfortunately didn't have any power to control the situation.

4. we talked to one of the management and he got us a slot in between the dj who took over our set.

5. so we performed and because the dj passed out, some other dude played the set for us and fucked it up. everything was jumbled up and so much unnecessary time were wasted. our fuckin set was cut short. i was so fuckin lost and pissed i didn't know how to react and just went out for a smoke. it was soooo messed up. i was embarrassed and disappointed but didn't have control over the situation. the only good part about the night was the sound check.

fuck

i have had similar experiences minou. the reason why most smaller venues don't take off is because the people actually involved with the show itself don't have a fucking clue what they're doing and don't know how to keep the crowd attentive. don't feel bad, you did your best. just leave those fucks in your wake. dealing with them is fucking annoying though.

I was watching the Champions League final with some people but I got bored as football isn't really my thang.. walked back to my place after a detour to the grocery store. bought a bag of shredded mozza/'taco sauce' (not so thick'n'chunky version of salsa/tortilla chips.

well, basically I saw a bunch of people eating nacho's at the event so ya. I got hungry.

fat ass doesn't want to take the time to melt the cheese on the chips so I just dump the bag of cheese in the salsa and start going to town.

i woke up being very disappointed with myself

i'm not really into football anymore either but yesterday's match was very entertaining. too bad Man U lost though ...

i got to get wasted with my cousins that i never see (well they aren't really cool anyway), i didn't remember that Leffe was so strong i drank like 5 or so pints and when I came back to my grandma's apartment i threw up from my window onto the neighbours balcony probably from smoking a j i should have got to bed instead. i hope my dad don't find out about this hahah.

I don't know why but I love reading tumblrs of really korny/stupid asian girls. Not the reblogs but their actual posts whether it's complaining or just their thoughts. It's usually about how their parents won't let them get their belly button pierced, or their boyfriend asking them to prom, etc.

I get a mixture of frustration and joy out of every one. It's not that I want to be up to date on their lives but I'm just so dumbfounded by their thoughts. Most of it is nonsense and has nothing to do with me but I suppose it's amusing. I especially enjoy when they whine about their "friends" or wonder why they're getting DUIs.

Is there something wrong with me?

yo disk, i listen to her album very frequently and i have a few other favorites but that song is one of the top on my list. you shouldn't be ashamed because i fuckin love the album but i guess i get the pass to listen to her album because i'm gay right? err... no homo?

I'm always wary of mega-produced pop music, but you're right, this album is ill.

Sorry to hear about your first show, but don't feel too bad -- sounds like the first few shows I've played as well. Unprofessional sound crew, apathetic show organizers, and unpreparedness on my part always made for a terrible show. I think it's best to always be cordial with the sound dudes, since they're the ones that are gonna get you sounding good if possible, but also make it clear what your needs are for every show. At least in my experience, even the most apathetic of sound guys will show a bit more initiative if you show some professionalism. Not much you can do about passed out DJs tho, lol.

I don't know why but I love reading tumblrs of really korny/stupid asian girls. Not the reblogs but their actual posts whether it's complaining or just their thoughts. It's usually about how their parents won't let them get their belly button pierced, or their boyfriend asking them to prom, etc.

I get a mixture of frustration and joy out of every one. It's not that I want to be up to date on their lives but I'm just so dumbfounded by their thoughts. Most of it is nonsense and has nothing to do with me but I suppose it's amusing. I especially enjoy when they whine about their "friends" or wonder why they're getting DUIs.

Is there something wrong with me?

not really. but you are basically a voyeur. not the peeping-tom variety, but reading into other people's lives kind of voyeur. there is always that voyeuristic element in any kind of social media like facebook and shit.

Theres some canvas original works on YJP that I'm looking at. Also finna cop some dope toys, do you know where to cop underman 12" ones?

They're scheduled to release sometime this summer, I dunno what stockist though. You might want to check with Toy Tokyo in NYC. They have an account with Medicom so they might get them, and just a great store in general; I didn't buy jawns last time i was in NYC because of TT. I'm hoping the kaiju bullmark 1/6 underman figures get the same release statement, but the flyer here says UNDERCOVER ONLY SHOP.

nah cop some michael lau

Yes, cop Michael Lau. Easier to purchase compared to KAWS, and much cheaper in the aftermarket. Some pieces are really cool. To be honest I love KAWS artwork, but lately his toys have been very boring. He needs to produce original characters again, not take an existing character and slap X's on them. Though I do admit some are good. The collabs he's done lately are nice too.

Sufu needs a toy threak.

and here it is: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2724575