superconfessional

to preface, i understand how incredibly late i am.

but

ive gotten through the 3rd season of lost on netflix, and now jack has a beard and is talking to kate near an airstrip asking her to come to his pops' funeral, but in all the flashbacks to when everyone is at the initial airport in sidney jack's talking about getting his dead dad on the plane..

can someone explain this to me/what i missed without spoiling the rest to me? pm me

xpostedddd

if i were going to med school, then id totally be a gynecologist.

#poorfuckinglifechoices

real talk: if my kid wants to be a doctor, i'd ask him/her : are you SERIOUS?

on topic: i don't care if it's thunderstorming and raining outside. my ass is grilling steaks and i will be a GOD.

(3rd grill this week today, be still my beating coronaries)

i finished all 86 hours of the sopranos

i think im genuinely sad that at the ending. tony was my homie

holy shit, this put something in a whole new light for me

i spent at least 3 and a half days this winter doing NOTHING but watching the sopranos. for the second time. that's kind of insane

holy shit, this put something in a whole new light for me

i spent at least 3 and a half days this winter doing NOTHING but watching the sopranos. for the second time. that's kind of insane

i miss the sopranos so much. finished it about 2 months ago. never had a show suck me in like that.

Man this is the fifth time I failed to get my haircut right.

I was pissed off so I was playin some OF on the way home from the barber and saw Tyler the creator skating down the street. Random.

Man this is the fifth time I failed to get my haircut right.

I was pissed off so I was playin some OF on the way home.

this pretty much describes odd future fans in a nutshell

no hate

Kind of (half) wish that California's "big" earthquake will hit. Just so I could get it over with.

Sick of having it hanging over me(not that I think about it much, but when I do, it bums me out a bit).

No hate but im tired of hearing people say stuff like that. Im well aware of the problems that are all around us and I have worse problems than some stupid haircut and im sure someone else has problems far worse than those. Its kind of hard to see someones actual feelings when youre reading it off of a screen. Just like that last post I guess I sound like some du about to kill himself over a haircut when in realz life ive been joking around and laughing about it since it happened.

yo it's not like anyone living in the "first world" is ever going to have any "third world problems" anyway (and vice versa), so why make that distinction in the first place? and on here of all places? it's like going to a KKK convention and being surprised, "OMG THEY ARE ALL RACISTS!" if you are posting on a website primarily dedicated to entry/high-level fashion, then you know what you should be expecting.

i havent worked on a new tune in like three weeks. i have plenty of ideas but when i go to start laying them down i just hit a mental block and get really fucking frustrated and angry with myself and delete everything. the tunes i was putting out last year are way more coherent than anything ive been doing lately. this used to happen to me with drawing too, to the point where it altogether stopped being enjoyable at all and i gave it up entirely.