superconfessional

(but seriously, this shit is not cool and why do people think it's postworthy?0

idea for anti drunk-driving poster:

drunk driving: "x number of deaths per year and it's not even as cool as smoking" [picture of cool guy smoking]

for superfuture:

"maison martin margiela does not support drunk driving [not a picture of margiela]

im buying some camo shorts this weekend IF IT KILLS ME!!!!!!!

first internet inspired non jean purchase..hmmmm..

i think i somehow got roofied on sunday... i know i made myself 2 rum and cokes, but dont remember even really drinking the second one. i completely blacked out.

now... ive been super drunk before... but never blacked out. my wife came to get me and said i couldnt walk, couldnt focus my eyes, was completely non responsive. there were a few cute girls there, and about 10 red solo cups on the table... i may have drank the wrong drink.

i think i somehow got roofied on sunday... i know i made myself 2 rum and cokes, but dont remember even really drinking the second one. i completely blacked out.

now... ive been super drunk before... but never blacked out. my wife came to get me and said i couldnt walk, couldnt focus my eyes, was completely non responsive. there were a few cute girls there, and about 10 red solo cups on the table... i may have drank the wrong drink.

you hang with a fuckin sketchy crowd

i don't know why i'm surprised to read this

having massive motivation issues. I'm blowing a great opportunity one day at a time.
Not to downplay ^, but I wish those were the things I worried about.

pot, kettle black.

I'm being stretched so thin lately with people to work with, my job, girlfriend, friends, I have not had "me" time in months. All I want is a single day to just sit around and be alone, shit I'd even take the day alone with my girl, but fuck I need a break from just about everyone. My weekends are planned out through fucking June, I can't act spontaneously or even not plan every step out and I don't like the rigid structure. There is too fucking much going on in this city.

My girlfriend comes in town tomorrow after studying abroad in Rome for the last 5 months. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. We're going to be in the same town this summer and I haven't not been in a long distance relationship since high school. Nervous/thrilled/don't fuck it up

Currently in the same boat. Girlfriend is studying in England, every time she comes home there's that first little bit of tension because you realize this is someone whose life you've only been marginally part of for the past 5 months, and it's completely bizarre to see them in the flesh. This fades quickly, and is replaced by ecstacy soon after.

Enjoy it dude.