superconfessional

I purchased my first 3 pairs of cycling chamois yesterday. why would I ever wear underwear... or pants... or shorts... or any sort of normal clothing again? it's like my butt is in a place higher than heaven. you probably wouldn't understand...................

I didn't suspect this but this past year has influenced and changes my life so much. Tonight may have been the first step in monumental moves in my life. So happy. Also, I had a great date last night.

I feel you on this one man. For me, the past few months completely changed who I am. Its a great Feelin.

I feel you on this one man. For me, the past few months completely changed who I am. Its a great Feelin.

Yeah, it's nice. Glad that things may be looking up, hopefully tonight is the next step.

i have a very rare day off tomorrow, and i'm devoting the entire day to solely doing whatever the fuck i feel like.

WASTE GOD

I have got a sick job offer to launch a new clothing line in NYC, i am over XXX and took the job even though i am sick of working in "fashion".

Psyched to leave here, and scared as hell. As much as i hate it, i like hiding at home and doing nothing except write and hang with my girl.

Now i have to go be a person again, in a office, i never had a office job really. But thankfully a lot of the job will be out of the office, helping set up a store for the brand. i cant stop saying office now... office office office.

Double edged sword concept.

I think my best friend is starting to copy the way I dress. And its starting to get a bit weird. Everyone gets their style from somewhere else and I mean I even from time to time see something on a friend or someone and am like "omg so dope where to kop?" but never to the point where I make a twin of myself. I don't know what to do anymore. I change it up a bit and a week later hes rockin what I switched over to. Today we were eating lunch and hes like hey you down to goto this store and I was like yeah sure. He then says I want to go get a shirt like the one you have. This has been happening for quite sometime now. A shirt like the one you have, boots like the ones you want, shirt like the one you have, beanie like the one you have, hoody like the one you have.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Its driving me insane. I have a twin.

though your friend seems awkward as fuck (no offense), it sounds like he genuinely looks up to you. i mean, all my friends dress somewhat similarly and it's never bothered me that much. unless he's buying the exact piece of clothing you own, i would just chill for now and who knows? he might start doing his own thing.

Clover.

Lol none taken. Maybe you're right. I mean friends rub off on friends. But at the same time sometimes ill come through and hell be like wtf are you wearing and poke fun at me then a week later he shows up in the EXACT same thing. I dont get that part at all. But yeah ima just chill for awhile and see how this plays out.

I think my best friend is starting to copy the way I dress. And its starting to get a bit weird. Everyone gets their style from somewhere else and I mean I even from time to time see something on a friend or someone and am like "omg so dope where to kop?" but never to the point where I make a twin of myself. I don't know what to do anymore. I change it up a bit and a week later hes rockin what I switched over to. Today we were eating lunch and hes like hey you down to goto this store and I was like yeah sure. He then says I want to go get a shirt like the one you have. This has been happening for quite sometime now. A shirt like the one you have, boots like the ones you want, shirt like the one you have, beanie like the one you have, hoody like the one you have.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Its driving me insane. I have a twin.

haha, sounds similar to one of my friends... he started lurking sufu after seeing me frequent waywt and supermarket and now he's always asking me what i think about some brand he's never seen in real life or some item he saw for sale on the 'market. other people we hang out with have noticed his dramatic style change and attribute it to me, which is kind of frustrating since he still lacks a basic sense of proportion, silhouette, etc. he also tends to ask me about what i'm wearing in public/group situations--shit's so aggravating. i just immediately change the subject or ignore him whenever he tries to talk about fashunz :l

Confession:

Feeling insecure. Girlfriend in the next state over chooses to party/hang out with her "big bro" in said state(sorority stuff...) than to come down and visit me. I honestly would have not had that big of a problem however situations have since changed. Being that I have now moved from the state next to hers to another state further south 2 hrs away and we have not seen each other since beginning of april and will not be seeing each other until June because she is supposed to be studying for an exam. So I decide to come home to to celebrate brothers birthday on one day this weekend. So instead of studying for the big career changing exam or making the NORMAL usual trip (not 2+hrs) she does to come visit me. I believe she is choosing to party it out ..... i dont think jealousy, insecurity and anger is an outrageous emotion for me to have now. That she chooses him and has hung out with him one on one before previously, went to see a theater show together in the past, walked the streets and shopped. We have been dating for 5.5 years. I think this distance changes the game and i dont know if i want to keep this going anymore, beginning to have my doubts. she didnt call me last night. never expressed the idea of coming to see me since we had the talk on monday. I dont feel that I am wrong to think this way. She has till the end of today to decide what shes gonna do this weekend, but i feel that she is just going to let things slide and end up doing whatever she wants and not informing me and THEN later calling me like everything is normal. oh miss you love you etc etc.

Honestly after 5.5 years i should not have any of these insecurities, but just knowing that the two had some history together before we started dating. doesnt make things any better.

i confess:

my computer has been in repair now for several days

i broke down and bought my first dirty magazine

"girls of penthouse magazine" with phoenix marie on the cover

:(

how can i use spankwire.com or ro89.com when i'm flipping through pages?

:(

then there was this full-page TS ad out of fucking nowhere and i was like FUCK THIS i don't need chix with dix in my life right now

and now i've realized i've wasted 10 bucks

well, at least it came with a DVD (but my computer is broken )

I just got called douchebag for the first time in my life from a neg rep.

I think it was cus that post involved money and lots of fratboy style puking. I kinda deserve it.