superconfessional

Ayan recalled how she pretended to be a virgin every time. “Price was very high for virgins.” Axiang and this other guy would go the market and buy a duck, pigeon or other small animals. They killed the animal and collected the blood. When there was a customer, after negotiating the price, they would make her bring a piece of sponge soaked with blood and go to the designated hotels.

Every time before she had sex, she would put the piece of sponge soaked with blood in her, afterwards, if “customer” saw blood, they would think she was a virgin and gave substantial amount of money.

DOnt be fooled by the pigeon blood ya'll!!!!

does anyone else partake in severe bike neglect whenever you're waiting for a newer, prettier, better part? Brooks saddle and Mavic open pros laced to Phils high flange track hubs in the mail for 4 days now. fuuuuuuuuck

does anyone else partake in severe bike neglect whenever you're waiting for a newer, prettier, better part? Brooks saddle and Mavic open pros laced to Phils high flange track hubs in the mail for 4 days now. fuuuuuuuuck

Which saddle? I've always wanted a Swift Ti, but can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on a non-Italian saddle.

Which saddle? I've always wanted a Swift Ti, but can't bring myself to spend that kind of money on a non-Italian saddle.

just a B17s. I want a Finesse pretty horribly, but I'm not going to pay that much for a saddle either. I got mine for $85... not too bad

Ayan recalled how she pretended to be a virgin every time. “Price was very high for virgins.†Axiang and this other guy would go the market and buy a duck, pigeon or other small animals. They killed the animal and collected the blood. When there was a customer, after negotiating the price, they would make her bring a piece of sponge soaked with blood and go to the designated hotels.

Every time before she had sex, she would put the piece of sponge soaked with blood in her, afterwards, if “customer†saw blood, they would think she was a virgin and gave substantial amount of money.

DOnt be fooled by the pigeon blood ya'll!!!!

god damn. Looked up this article.

actually, it was a left turn at a large intersection.

the light turned yellow when the car in front of me was about to cross and i tried following him.

not only was he going super slow, i didnt know the intersection had surveillance as i was not familiar with the area.

completely my fault which adds to my anger...

fuck.

– my knee is fucked up and i'm doing pt for it which means no squats/deadlifts/

so i feel like a chump doing bench and milpress at the gym

– i dropped spokes from my bike a week ago and the repair shop is taking forever, plus the rim is ancient and it only survived this long because i repaired it a million times so i can't bike

– if i'm not exercising i don't watch what i eat

– i'm sick

– fuck neuro

all i have to say - 5 more weeks and i'm out of this hellhole and back in california.

fuck.

ive wasted the past 4 years pursuing different degrees, none of which hold interest for me. i need another year to graduate because i decided to pursue a minor that turns out may not possible for me to get. my future goals are not furthered at all by any degree but instead will only push me further into debt. with all of this in mind, and the freedom i would gain from dropping out, i still cant bring myself to do it.

also this is the tip of the iceberg, the rest of which i cant bring myself to confess even to a forum where im by and large anonymous.

i know where you live

anyone else think armpit stink and sliced raw onions smell exactly alike?

yo i have a crush on my lesbian friend's hot girlfriend

i feel for you man

got high for my 1st time.. freaked the shit out

(o_O)

i can wear clarks db's for the rest of my life

if i could find a low-cut version, i would cover all 4 seasons

why not try cutting up an old pair a little lower? theyre just one piece of leather it could be too hard

yo same i have a ten page essay due on friday and i only have one sentence written but instead im reading every single eric glennie post hahah

anyone else think armpit stink and sliced raw onions smell exactly alike?

When I was in grade 2, one of my teachers always stank but I thought she just had onion rings for lunch.

(So yes)