superconfessional

I just ripped my favorite sweater but then I forgot all about it after magnetic's post that lead to some awesome shit.

And also, this chick I used to like/went on a couple dates on with dropped me with the quickness for some Du. Fast forward, Du taps it and now she has a kid. I actually found out about the kid when she hit me up on my birthday saying happy birthday to you and my new son. Anyways, now shes acting like she wants ME to hit it and part of me is saying do it and the other part feels like I should tell her to fuck off and eat a dick. well you know what I mean, not mine lol.

i thought persians =/= arabs

it's rather complicated, but my advice is, don't call persian (iranian) people arab, you might get hurt. one of my bro's dad is iranian and he always gets in retarded argument with my turkish and maroccan friend.

AHz2ky-jng8

i just spent the past 45 minutes nerding out on this Blizzard retrospective video on their past 20 years...

the group picture in the vid with all the nerds in front of the iron maiden & terminator posters warmed my heart lol :o

i remember back when i was about 10 years old when i checked out a little career book from the library called "how to be a video game programmer" and i was endlessly fascinated from cover-to-cover. I later would write down on paper a mock-up fantasy rpg with characters and game rules and uhh.... then the dream kinda faded away.

i should have studied computer programming and followed the dream

oh well

ive wasted the past 4 years pursuing different degrees, none of which hold interest for me. i need another year to graduate because i decided to pursue a minor that turns out may not possible for me to get. my future goals are not furthered at all by any degree but instead will only push me further into debt. with all of this in mind, and the freedom i would gain from dropping out, i still cant bring myself to do it.

also this is the tip of the iceberg, the rest of which i cant bring myself to confess even to a forum where im by and large anonymous.

it's rather complicated, but my advice is, don't call persian (iranian) people arab, you might get hurt. one of my bro's dad is iranian and he always gets in retarded argument with my turkish and maroccan friend.

this

yeah, my ex is Persian. don't call them arab, they think of themselves as more Anglo-european than arab.

aryan pide

also, persian girls have curves. Everyone in LA has fake tits, even some of the dudes

Dont know if this belongs here or the random thoughts thread. But I've currently been slaving away at my job as a temp since January. In the last year or so they have turned past temps into permanent employees. As a concern for my job security and the need for better benefits, I was thinking about asking my manager around June or the end of summer if I could take on a permanent position or a recommendation for one in another department.

But is 6 months enough time for me to ask for a permanent position? Or should I just wait it out til this coming January and have a full year's experience under my belt? Dont wanna be a temp for 3 years like some people and I cant be stagnated in this position.

I like two girls right now.

One is a foreign exchange student that leaves at the end of this semester, she's adorable, i feel like i can hang out with forever, we get along so well.

The other has been a girl i've liked since middle school, she recently got out of a relationship but we've been dating and she's made it clear i'm not a rebound and she is pretty serious about me. We have dat history.

I feel bad, torn, and ultimately i don't even know what to do. I'm just trying to live everything to it's fullest, without ruining things with each girl.

/confess

i think i have an actual ocd. i mean, that's not laziness since i do something with dedication.

every time i need to study for an exam at home (i usually only study at the library but sometimes i can't), i leave it on my desk and start cleaning my apartement. i'm now sitting next to 3 piles of tshirts ordered by single colors, graphic/band and the ones i probably won't wear anymore. i should be studying for tomorrows not so important microeconomics test...

last time i cleaned my bathroom so it shone like in the movies while i should have studied too...

i think i have an actual ocd. i mean, that's not laziness since i do something with dedication.

every time i need to study for an exam at home (i usually only study at the library but sometimes i can't), i leave it on my desk and start cleaning my apartement. i'm now sitting next to 3 piles of tshirts ordered by single colors, graphic/band and the ones i probably won't wear anymore. i should be studying for tomorrows not so important microeconomics test...

last time i cleaned my bathroom so it shone like in the movies while i should have studied too...

hi

do you have a meth problem (10)

My Grandpa started placing bets on ponies for me over 20 years ago. I remember sitting on his lap watching poker games as a kid. So when the chance came to meet up with him in Vegas including a comped suite at Bally's I couldn't say no. After dinner on the first night fresh after arriving he gave us kids each $20 and sent us on our way and I put mine in a penny slot and this happened..

73748157610613663316550.jpg

didn't have to use the ATM all weekend no guts no glory

this happens without fail for me every week before finals.