superconfessional

the key is to have studied beforehand. and if possible the right stuff. depending on what you do, there's no way if you have even the slightest bit of social life that you can know everything and be able to do fine in any test. but by examining previous exams, not spending too much time one what is less important and what's too big/not worth the studying time, you'll always fare well.

studying all night can help, but if you have other exams you'll have exhaustion to deal with too which is worse than knowing nothing.

but yeah if you know nothing then get high all night and cheat at the exam. it's not about how you pass tests but if you pass it or not.

I took some last night and I have an exam tonight. It wasn't really desperate cramming though. I find it helps when the material is just excruciatingly boring. I've been "studying" for this macro exam for a few days, but I take the pill and suddenly it's the most interesting shit in the world.

so the girl i was worried about earlier, well she basically told me she liked me and we are like, hooking up no labels, i don't know what this means but i assume we are dating.

i'm trying to play it casual because she just got out of a relationship, part of me thinks i am the rebound though, i mean all we do is basically make out, but who knows, i really do sort of like her though.

flannel – wings + horns, $300

military jacket – prada – $1.5k

lick onions sneakers – $1k

from what i've seen of waywt, you can spend $2k+ and look like a hobo mountaineer on here (VISVM)

i secretly want some hobo mountaineer swag

so the girl i was worried about earlier, well she basically told me she liked me and we are like, hooking up no labels, i don't know what this means but i assume we are dating.

i'm trying to play it casual because she just got out of a relationship, part of me thinks i am the rebound though, i mean all we do is basically make out, but who knows, i really do sort of like her though.

just did this. it's stupid. don't bother

She just wants to fuck :confused:

i reaaallly want to take an exam on a shit load of drugs like i don't care but i can't see that ahappening in the next future. also where is the are you drunk thread.

maaaan, i'm a student in a 'hard' major, and i dabbled in the brain drugs. I really dont think it helped me, although it managed to do essentially what all drugs were created to do: make boredom feel enjoyable.

I can say I studied 4 pages for 6.5 hours straight, and I can even say it was the best time i've had in the library, and I can EVEN say I got so ADD i bought a coffee maker on ebay, but I can't say i got a very good grade ;)

I remember back in my day people use to take drugs to party and now it seems people take drugs to study.

Whether drugs are the excuse or there's an excuse for drugs, people will always take something and will come up with a 'reason' for doing so.

Historically, local Belgian bike racers trying to win the local races combine copious amounts of booze, coke, stimulants, opiates, etc. during races.

I think it's amazing how Indian and Chinese prescribed (or acquired) drugs are more trusted than something that came from 50 miles away by a lot of young people.

I started to rewrite a short story I started in middle/high school today after not writing anything in over 3 years. Boy, was that a lot of fun too bad it only came out to two typed pages.

TBH, I usually eat a handful of xanax before exams. If I'm prepared, I'm also relaxed, and if not, I'm too fucked to care. Win-win. Never mucked about with taking adderoll to study, but then again I wasn't really into studying either. Biggest mistake I've ever made was not taking something before LSATs. Lesson kids: drugs are good.

lmao don't be ashamed dude. Just lurk urban stores and be like yo baby you know i made those and boom get it in or wherever you want to put it and it wont even matter what she looks like cause almost all those chicks look alike anyways.