superconfessional

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your cousin's the man gonna be neck deep in hoes in like 3 months with those lipstick parties kids have in grade 7 now rainbow dick and shit this kid's the mayne

not all of us went to school in hamilton...or cambridge, or wherever that was.

"Hey! Does this rag smell like chloro..."

that video is less creepy if you listen to ministry while you're watching it

hope she dies dude, big ups!

Yeah, one christmas she got everyone of the women/girls in the family slippers and some other shit (including my uncle's new 3rd wife), except for my Mom and my sister. She's super catholic and doesn't like us because we're not religious, yet my parents are the only normal ones/ ones that haven't gotten divorced/ had kids out of. She has 500k though so I'm being nice to her now. Oh well whatev.

ive never taken adderall before but need it badly tonight. found a guy that has immediates and rxs.

what's the difference? and anything important i need to know dosage wise?

to my understanding, IRs give you the full dosage at once. XRs give you like half dosage now, and half at a later time. dosage wise...don't take like anything above 25mg if it's your first time. uhhh drink water and force yourself to eat. when i take it, i have trouble sleeping, trees usually help with that.

IR will work for about 4 to 6 hours and XR will work for 12 to 24 hours...so it really depends on how long you want to study for and if you want to sleep or not.

If you never took it before you should take the lowest dosage and go with the IR tablets. This is in case you have some crazy side effects you wont want it to last up to 24 hours...

sleep will depend on how much work i get done. it's for a physics exam in about ~12 hours. got a C in the class 2 years ago so it never transferred to the school i'm in now. but i havent been to class this time in about a month.

anyways got 1 of each. plan on taking XR first then the IR if i start to feel it fade. picked up stogs coffee and 5hour-E in case i crash right before. time to get off sufu. thanks all

this is topic takes me back. I copped some sort of time release Adderall type pill in order to bang out a term paper. started (as in picked a topic) at 3pm the day before it was due. made me sweaty, thirsty as fuck, and practically a chain smoker. never been so focused in my life.

B+

drugs win