superconfessional

i have wondered how fun browsing is on the ipad... i only played with one a couple times, and i did not feel so awesome, typing was a bitch... tabs might help. thoughts?

what i didn't like with it is that though the screen resolution is kind of ok, you always get redirected to mobile version of websites and the browser's interface always takes away too much screen real estate.

i have wondered how fun browsing is on the ipad... i only played with one a couple times, and i did not feel so awesome, typing was a bitch... tabs might help. thoughts?
Vie been using an ipad to do my web browsing tonigshit is fucking lame

Feel bad for you if you dropped 500 on this shit

i corrected this post like 4 times as i was typing and just got over it.

shit sucks

relationship (or lack of) with my parents is deteriorating the more we talk/argue about my career
i realize now more than ever that i have major mom issues

i feel that if i don't remove her from my life, i will never be happy

getting worse and worse as the spring/summer comes, and i have yet to find an internship in the finance industry

my professors who i've kept in touch with from the last few semesters have been hitting me up asking what's happening and if i'm going to make big moves

unpaid internship = free help. get at me

getting worse and worse as the spring/summer comes, and i have yet to find an internship in the finance industry

my professors who i've kept in touch with from the last few semesters have been hitting me up asking what's happening and if i'm going to make big moves

unpaid internship = free help. get at me

I was in a similar situation before I got bailed out.

I'm assuming you're a junior trying to get into ibanking or some shit. My advice would be to start cold calling like a madman. get a good pitch ready before you start calling and prepare to be turned down. If you keep at it, something will pop up. Something is better than nothing. There's always FT next year.

i'm bored cuz i'm on the internet.. or, i'm on the internet because i'm bored???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I just got rejected from the one job I really want. I love the company so much that, even though they turned me down, I'll continue to support it.

I really want to feel confident about my (impending?) future career choice, especially since my parents are crazy successful in their fields. This did not help.

I just got rejected from the one job I really want. I love the company so much that, even though they turned me down, I'll continue to support it.

I really want to feel confident about my (impending?) future career choice, especially since my parents are crazy successful in their fields. This did not help.

wtf dude I also just got rejected from the job I really want :(

Visited University today for the first time in months (the last time I went I was asked to take a year out, for the second time, due to my health). Was nice seeing friends, but it was rather depressing. Everybody is having fun and getting on with life, and I have spent the past year or so in and out of hospital and stuck in bed at home, with no real contact from anyone. Don't think I'll be well enough to visit again anytime soon. I know I shouldn't complain, because things could always be worse, but it does bum me out a little. Guess I feel like I am not really doing anything with my life, even though I know I have to focus on my health first.

In hospital again tomorrow. Woop.

I gave up m-bating for lent.

kill me.

i've gone without for thirty odd days, had a moment of weakness then made another ~30 days. its possible bra!

yeah, i'm thinking i won't be doing that again any time soon. after a quick google search, ulcers seem to be a possible reaction. hopefully that doesn't happen...

edit: still feeling pretty nauseous :( this sucks

just puked my guts out. the contents of my gut included; one chipotle burrito and two pb&j sandwiches. feeling like a million bucks now :cool: