superconfessional

Pretty sure I may have seasonal affective disorder

(yknow, if that bs is real n all)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_therapy

Might help. I moved to the midwest and am pretty sure it killed my gpa during jan/feb.

much better now but wish i had bought one of these lights or smoething.

i started writing the other day...i've always kinda written little thoughts or started in on ideas for stories but rarely given them any kind of commitment. this one i liked, it was about an aging (failed) rock musician trying to come to grips with adult life while many of his friends grew into normal, grown up lives around him. the idea was largely about how the lines surrounding what will ultimately make people in general happy in the long run are really blurry and blah blah blah

then i started reading freedom by jonathan franzen. fuck you, guy.

it's like monks, i don't really get it either, whatever floats your boat concept. and more for us !

the only thing that is annoying is vegan proselytism. just eat your tofu and shut the fuck up let me do what i want.

it's like monks, i don't really get it either, whatever floats your boat concept. and more for us !

the only thing that is annoying is vegan proselytism. just eat your tofu and shut the fuck up let me do what i want.

go atkins. (10)

bacon + bacon + bacon

to add to what was said, in the past it was rare that i would plan to get drunk, and now, never.

if it happens, its accidental (for lack of a better word)

got home really, REALLY drunk last night.

opening the door noticing a boot, female boot, only one, that WASN'T mine.

start freaking out. only illogical scenarios seemed logical at that point.

my brother must have come here to bang a chick. (i don't think i've ever seen him with a girl and he has his own apartment..)

make a ninja of myself, investigate the whole place in the shadows.

nobody home.

it still must be him. why only one boot left?

past 2 am, time to call him

-why the fuck are you calling me about that boot. i don't know. you're drunk again, you're crazy. why are you annoying me with your shit

-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A BOOT APPEARED IN MY APARTMENT AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S FROM!!!! IS THAT CRAZY ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?!

after a friend's suggestion, decided to check outside my door...look on the neighbors outdoor carpet... there was one boot missing.

the response was found over an hour after the mysterious discovery...

I'm not a vegetarian/vegan but I am pretty sure you aren't compromising any amount of flavor or eating experience but taking on the 'lifestyle' I've seen/had some dishes and they are on par with any meat dish.

It isn't simply eating bell peppers. Ugh, I searched for a picture and I couldn't find one, it's a Simpson's reference.

My younger brother is a pescitarian and we've always asked him why he chose to be one, and he never gives us a straight answer.

that seems a little fishy to me.

life in canada can be so fucking depressing, first world problems i guess
mostly because of the weather and the western way of life

The sun is shining in Vancouver, there is snow on the mountains. I've got money in my pocket, a great job and a beautiful girlfriend.

I fucking love Canada the western way of life