superconfessional

was at a friends house tonight, chilling and watching Columbo on DVD. (which is actually pretty good... haha)

around 6am a whole crew of people came by... wasted and fucked... most of them around 21 and ignorable... one of the girls (who i met before at a art opening, i had cut off her booze supply as bartender), reminded me so much, of all sorts of asshole bitches from early on in my life. It was funny to me.

Everything she said had a hostile tone, and snarly attitude. when she finally turned to me, away from her friends, to dish out some of her tude/wit, i just shut her down HARD. over and over, played her game her way, and totally destroyed her at it.

Was a lot of fun to clearly see, what a 12 year advantage of being a jerk / life teaches ya, when it comes to being a prick... i was nice as could be, and never skipped a beat, but totally laid her out verbally when the time came and she had pushed it too far... but this was all done on such a subtle level that i dont think anyone even noticed, but she sure as hell did... it was great.

would love to fuck this girl in half.

I helped my CEO pick out a $3000 espresso machine for his house and set it up. In return for doing him that favor (he's a coffee fanatic and so am I), I can use his McMansion for "entertaining friends" when he's out of town. Fucking score.

Fucking parents man. My dad is just sleeping in his bed, and then out of no where my mom just starts lecturing about his credit card debt. Its like she thinks he doesn't know about the financial situation. He comes home on the weekends to see his family, and all he gets from his wife is shit. She so confrontational about everything, and cannot ever talk in a civilized manner. He is seriously depressed, and tells me at has been like this for 19 years. He doesn't want to get a divorce because he knows if that happens then we'd have to sell the house, and financially things would just get worse, but other than those reasons I bet he would be so much happier without my mom. At the same time my mom tells me about how my dad just goes on spending his credit card all the time, and sends money to his relatives quite often. However, I think my dad uses his credit card all the time because my mom is always stashing away money somewhere else and barely contributing the paying bills. Though my parents both have jobs, my dad works in Irvine and rents a room up there for the weekdays, adding another expense. My mom works in Irvine as well but commutes from San Diego every day. What makes me so frustrated is that my dad does not want me to help out with paying for things despite me having a job. Gosh this is so fucked.

Was a lot of fun to clearly see, what a 12 year advantage of being a jerk / life teaches ya, when it comes to being a prick... i was nice as could be, and never skipped a beat, but totally laid her out verbally when the time came and she had pushed it too far... but this was all done on such a subtle level that i dont think anyone even noticed, but she sure as hell did... it was great.

would love to fuck this girl in half.

Thank you, for giving this bitch a serious reality check. I just want to bash my head against the wall whenever I talk to people like this.

Sometimes I feel the dating game is getting more and more complex. Why can't we just do what the tribes do and have a huge festival/orgy. Then when you find the chick you like she's yours.

I don't think pre-arrenged marriages are very cool cause then both parties are fucked. But when you do mating dances/rituals at least one party is happy :)

Fucking parents man. My dad is just sleeping in his bed, and then out of no where my mom just starts lecturing about his credit card debt. Its like she thinks he doesn't know about the financial situation. He comes home on the weekends to see his family, and all he gets from his wife is shit. She so confrontational about everything, and cannot ever talk in a civilized manner. He is seriously depressed, and tells me at has been like this for 19 years. He doesn't want to get a divorce because he knows if that happens then we'd have to sell the house, and financially things would just get worse, but other than those reasons I bet he would be so much happier without my mom. At the same time my mom tells me about how my dad just goes on spending his credit card all the time, and sends money to his relatives quite often. However, I think my dad uses his credit card all the time because my mom is always stashing away money somewhere else and barely contributing the paying bills. Though my parents both have jobs, my dad works in Irvine and rents a room up there for the weekdays, adding another expense. My mom works in Irvine as well but commutes from San Diego every day. What makes me so frustrated is that my dad does not want me to help out with paying for things despite me having a job. Gosh this is so fucked.

This sounds awful. I'm in no position to give advice, but I hope this shit gets better soon, somehow.

my sister dates a bengladeshi mcdonalds manager.

... he's really nice though...

also it's not a confession but i really feel good lately. i just can't stand waiting to know if school will let me go study in Argentina next year or not.

But is it the season itself or does it just seem that way because of what comes along with it? (holidays, flu season, exams, new semester etc and the stress that all those things bring with them)