superconfessional

My childhood best friend got caught up in some shit. I wonder if I had still been friends with him, would he have turned out differently?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/feb/24/mira-mesa-man-arrested-after-school-gun-incident/

you aren't his boss. you're his friend. you might have changed some things but ultimately it looks like he made some bad decisions that he would have made anyways, regardless of your presence or not.

it sucks but just take it as a lesson. be thankful that you didn't turn out that way and that your friends and family were there for you when you had to make hard decisions.

writing a letter of rec. is haaaard.

how am i going to write this for a professor though? wtfffflollfml

lol, did you get the old 'oh yeah i'll write you a letter of rec – just go home and write it for me and i'll sign it for you...' runaround?

that's hilarious, and my condolences.

yeah but u usually get it all back pretty quick

about a month ago i was out hammered and had my debit card stolen by (im assuming) someone who watched me make a withdrawal and saw my pin

they got $850 in cash before i could cancel the card

still haven't got it back, fucking bank first told me they didnt consider the charges fraudulent and now are saying it will take up to 45 days to investigate

if my landlords werent pretty chill i would be fucked

if its less than about $500 AUS here they don't really bother doing anything and you don't get it back. luckily i didn't lose that much, but it still fucking sucks, especially as a student. people are scum.

Was it from a credit card or your debit card/bank account?? I've had it happen twice on my credit cards, once with AmEx and once with Visa, and both times they removed the charges within a month.

higschool fucking sucks.

so stressed out recently, i've been just thinking that when i'm old as fuck, i don't want to look back and see when i was 17, i didn't have the best times of my life. I've been staying up late as fuck on the week days, and even later on weekends just hanging out, having fun.

fuck school though seriously.

and should i apologize to old girl? i kind of wanted to ask her to prom even though that shit is lame. i kind of got really upset at her, and we had a mini fight a few months ago, i haven't talked to her since, she seems to be living perfectly fine, i don't really want to talk to her just because it will lead no where, i did everything i could. LIVE ONCE? i tried that.

the fuck is this?

best advice i can give you is to apologise and leave it at that. if she accepts that's great and then you don't have to wrry about anyone holding grudges against you for being an asshole

but seriously i dont ever want to see another highschool post in my life

Why is she telling me that I'm oblivious, and not elaborate further. I already know I'm oblivious to certain things but it doesn't help anyone to say that I am, and not elaborate further as to what I am oblivious about. Why the fuck would she tell me this if its not going to do jack shit. I've been nothing but kind to her, and all she does is make me feel worse about myself.

Experienced the weirdest job interview of my life yesterday. Woman called 20 minutes late with a crazy thick indian accent I could barely understand. She immediately apologized for the fact she was having a bad day, but continued to be bizarrely confrontation throughout the call. Turns out, they changed the job after my second interview without telling me. I had initially applied and interviewed for one position in my field, they changed it to something just outside my field, but never told me. So... half way through I'm talking about what I'd like to do since its a new position when the hiring manager stops me and is like "wait... what did you just say"? Not a new position anymore, title change, responsibility change, pay change. Old position required mastery of skill A and proficiency in skill B, new position requires mastery of skill B and proficiency in skill A. I'm at the point in my career where its just completely inappropriate to yank me around like this. Even if they call back to offer it, I'm probably going to turn it down. So unbelievably frustrating.

Hmmm, just realized that came off sounding a little racist. Point was: Its really difficult to answer questions when they're barked at you and you don't fully catch all the words in the question.