superconfessional

I'm going to guess it's that you're an amusing stereotype

This would be applicable, if directors like Aronofsky weren't actually great. But they are, and pretty mainstream at this point too.

Liking critically acclaimed "artsy" directors like Aronofsky and not liking Michael "Explosions a minute" Bay somehow categorizes you as a pretentious stereotype. Mass' sarcastic remark achieved nothing.

^^you sound like one of those insecure fucks who prides themselves as being "creative" on the basis of the creative works of other people.

i feel exact same way

i also feel like many sufu people would fit this demographic, as ke1 seems to. girl hasn't heard of/doesn't like the strokes, so what? if this is a dealbreaker then you have bigger problems

eugh

i think stewie in that one episode of family guy where he gets a crush on his babysitter and then gets mad when her boyfriend comes, and stewie shouts something about how he's a typical college kid who has posters up on his wall to try to convey a sense of creativity and uniqueness based on other people's creations

i think it was that episode

Older dudes remember back in the day deal breakers were specific STDs, adams apples, cock/balls, what gang they banged last, and whether they carried knives.

Music Pref/Movies are a sign of a coddled generation of self entitled brats.

i don't know if it's a generation, maybe a larger proportion

but if someone (ke1) is a college student and buying lots of expensive clothing (junya, visvim, etc.)

i think it's safe to assume that the person is a spoiled brat with a trust fund

edit:

agree on the internet bit tho

people who grow up on facebook are scary

"blogging about bloggers blogging" can be lyrics to a cam'ron track

on some real shit

i never smoked a cigarette nor dropped e in my entire life

so many fucking male bloggers in vegas

give us a detailed report

how many people are wearing a variation of camo?

which guy is wearing a skirt?

how many pant cuffs does it take to realize that you are surrounded by male fashionistas?

give us a detailed report

how many people are wearing a variation of camo?

which guy is wearing a skirt?

how many pant cuffs does it take to realize that you are surrounded by male fashionistas?

jackets on top of jackets

slim cropped cargo pants

suprisingly, not too much camo

stupid vests (will never go away)

stupid waxed mustaches

boat shoes have more or less disappeared. longwings have jumped the shark

the only actual bloggers i recognized by face were street etiquette, struttin around the shows

also, nickelson wooster is unbelievably short in real life, and should always wear sunglasses

for real when the fuck did camo become high fashion? pretty stupid if you ask me

IT'S SO PUNK. PUNK IS SO COOL CAUSE THEY DONT CARE.

TO EMULATE; TAKE TWO HOURS TO DRESS UP LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK. ROCK N ROLL BITCH. BUT DON'T FUCK UP MY PRECIOUS HAIR!!

Busted a girl's cherry last night and left my sheets stained with blood. I thought now that I'm well into my late-20's this crap wasn't supposed to happen anymore. I don't have the patience for such amateurism anymore.

you're the amateur, not spiting enough on the construction site!

Busted a girl's cherry last night and left my sheets stained with blood. I thought now that I'm well into my late-20's this crap wasn't supposed to happen anymore. I don't have the patience for such amateurism anymore.

HEY LOOK AT THIS GUY A REAL CLASS ACT OVER HERE EH WOOOO BUDDY

so many fucking male bloggers in vegas

at magic?

there were a lot of chicks sporting leopard/cheetah print

cant wait to get the FUCK out of vegas. I thought id like LV a lot more but besides gambling, clubbing and eating, this place is lame. At least theres good looking women

also, this chick has been openly balling/wailing on the phone for the past 20 minutes...go find some privacy, stop bringing the whole airport down