superconfessional

stay on the out skirts of london in a very good 3 star hotel, with a good family life ( see my daughter alot the wife 3 nights a week) or

go back to a 5 star hotel in the middle of london hardly see my family, but better future in the long run, move to china 4 years after as a head chef.... hmmm

i already said that it seemed like i broke with the girl i fell in love with.

i just came back from her, because we needed to talk everything over.

the problem ist, that she always sent me signals, that she wanted more from me and i finally responded the way she always wanted to. and now i find out, that she is setting up dates with other guys and everything has changed and bla and i feel fucking betrayed.

so i finally clearly told her, that this is the end of us having any contact at all, and that it fucking hurts me, because i love her, but it's the way it is.

i don't know man. feels good/feels bad/i just don't know.

because of all this bullshit i wasn't able to get my shit together and study for the exam i would have to write tomorrow...fuck this shit, i will go to the doctor and get an attestation so i can just take the course again next semester.

fml

This Recession shit is stating to piss me off. I havent gotten a significant raise in over 2 years and im coming up on my third and were being told not to expect anything during this cycle of reviews. I make a little over minimum wage at some big shitfuck retail spot and have been putting in around 40 hours a week which translates to five days not counting the two days Im in school from morning to night. So much shit i want to do and start but am low on funds I sound like a lil bitch but

man fuck money.

plus superfuture threads over here makin me want shit I cant afford

FUCk

You work in retail, you can be easily replaced. Thats why you're not going to get a raise.

Thats rough yannick, can you not just get a re-sit for the exam, you really gotta do the whole course again?

on the home front

I've never felt so dumb in my life as i have doing Chemistry, this is basic fucking Chem 1a shit and the majority of it is straight over my head, not having done any algebra or chemistry in 5 years was a shit option. I require a miracle to pass this class.

stay on the out skirts of london in a very good 3 star hotel, with a good family life ( see my daughter alot the wife 3 nights a week) or

go back to a 5 star hotel in the middle of london hardly see my family, but better future in the long run, move to china 4 years after as a head chef.... hmmm

If you're planning on moving to Chiner for money... you better visit Chiner first to see if you can stand it (0).

And do you want your daughter to go to high school in Chiner? If the plan is for the wife and kid to stay behind in England while you go work as a chef in Chiner, then you should know that you'll probably 'accidentally' cheat on your wife with a lovely ladyboy. Just kidding Chiner is not Thailand.

this weekend this girl came to my place, we were both very drunk. the first thing she did was freaking out about the pens on my desk. she can't stand pens that have the cap on or she'll want to remove the cap.

who does that really ?

whatever the rest of the night was fun.

^^ How does minimum wage, 40hrs/week even come close to paying tuition?

No beef, just curious where you go to school. Even at my public uni, I was just making food/rent until I moved to real work.

If you're planning on moving to Chiner for money... you better visit Chiner first to see if you can stand it (0).

And do you want your daughter to go to high school in Chiner? If the plan is for the wife and kid to stay behind in England while you go work as a chef in Chiner, then you should know that you'll probably 'accidentally' cheat on your wife with a lovely ladyboy. Just kidding Chiner is not Thailand.

ahh sorry not clear enough, wife is from China, and have been 4 times allready (but not for work purpose) wife and daughter would come with me to Beijing/Shanghai

and yes going for money/better life style just wondering if it is worth the next four years not having my current life style for a future one..

being the oldest son of the oldest son (my father) of my paternal family, i'm viewed higher than any of my other cousins

i'm basically the leader of the family, and i feel that expectations are piling more and more on me these days.

i hate this.

Could be worse man.. you could be the youngest son of the youngest son, and be seen as the last hope of having a responsible child who actually attempts to achieves something in the family. <-- my situation

^^ How does minimum wage, 40hrs/week even come close to paying tuition?

No beef, just curious where you go to school. Even at my public uni, I was just making food/rent until I moved to real work.

I goto a Cal State. Im still livin at home so that helps a TON. And im lucky enough to have my mom help me out with school where she can. I had to pay this semester myself and im not complaining about that at all. I got pretty lucky this time because I was actually saving up for a macbook (graphic design major) after the one i had in highschool finally crapped out but wound up paying tuition instead (2400) in installments and i just finished paying the last half. And so the only bills I have are that, my car note, gas and celly. I pack a sack lunch most of the time to save for weekends, car parts, etc. Check to check shit I guess lol. I had 69 cents in my account the night before I last got paid.

I just felt like complaining but I know it could be way worse seeing how a couple of my friends have had to drop out over these fee increases.

car parts, there in lies your money spent

This! lol yeah I know that's why i haven't touched my car as far as modification goes since around this time last year when I came up on a deal and swapped from a cupkit to coilovers.

Could be worse man.. you could be the youngest son of the youngest son, and be seen as the last hope of having a responsible child who actually attempts to achieves something in the family. <-- my situation

Funny Jewish people whose youngest son and his son move to HK to do business with Chinks, then move back to Bagel Land

relationship (or lack of) with my parents is deteriorating the more we talk/argue about my career

after telling them about being unhappy with my business classes, they just shit on me, telling me i should just become a garbage man if i don't go into finance/medicine

that close-minded, ignorant, old-fashioned, homeland immigrant vietnamese mentality

ps - this morning, my dad tells me not to make him sad

went to an apartment party on saturday with a few friends, was having a good time abusing drugs and alcohol, meeting friendly attractive people. Then I got really down on my self when some ugly bitch started talking shit and ripping off my shirt, it wasn't because of what she did i think but more the way I handled the situation, I just walked away and then left the place.

Id rather not deal with people like that but I wish I told her to fuck herself and her fat fucking ass.

This! lol yeah I know that's why i haven't touched my car as far as modification goes since around this time last year when I came up on a deal and swapped from a cupkit to coilovers.

wut u drive?

as for superconfessional: i think i might stop kopping jawnz and start working getting my diet/productivity on lock.

I've unsubscribed from all my store mailing lists (blackbird/odinnyc/context/etc.), blocked most shop websites (the-glade i'm looking at you), and limiting my sufu exposure to <20 min a day, (repping this shit, so good: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji),and putting a larger chunk of my income into investments.

granted, i still want a TOJ black moto, so that might be the last big purchase for awhile.

I think the biggest problem is that I sometimes think that if I buy that one last grail piece I'll be happy, and it just doesn't work that way in life. Refocusing on what matters kinda concept.

Also I'll be traveling / starting a new business venture this summer through SEAsia, so that's definitely something I'm looking forward to doing. These next few months are going to be pretty packed solid though, no joke. :P

wut u drive?

as for superconfessional: i think i might stop kopping jawnz and start working getting my diet/productivity on lock.

Right now a Mk4 jetta howabout you?

And as for your confessional dude I know exactly what you mean about going for matters and I also started trying to get my diet right but I keep getting cockblocked by pizza and cheeseburgers lol

Btw thanks for the love guys