superconfessional

Really at a dead end right now with how to get this whole 'get healthy/in shape' resolution off the ground :,(

i've got the same resolution and the solution i found was going to the public swimming pool. i found one that isn't too far by foot, cheap and looks clean. but yeah you gotta enjoy swimming by yourself and all. i find it relaxing.

i also started doing push ups, sit up and dips at home but i'll probably forget about it soon and quit.

if there was waterproof headbuds you'd need a waterproof case for your phone or whatever you listen to music with.

that makes looking like a retard at the pool is the least of your concern.

I've wished for some crazy technology like underwater speakers for so long

these definitely exist already

edit: are you kidding? underwater speakers would operate on the same principle as normal speakers the fact that its underwater has nothing to do with its ability to generate sound waves through a medium which would be water in this case.

being 21 and not in school is really awful.

I would switch places in a second.

E: My confession: been wanting to confront something for a while now, the opportunity presented itself today but I just acted like a coward instead. Been in a really good place lately and of course on my one off day this shit happens.

I usually dont give homeless people anything, but this dude was looking real sad and asked me to help him out with some food, so I handed him the burger I was eating.

Tough times. Dude got a half eaten burger and I am still hungry.

I usually don't either. But once a homeless dude somehow talked me into going to an ATM and I gave him $40 bucks. He then prayed for me in the ATM area. Then another homeless man approached me near my hotel, so I bought him a sandwich from 7/11 b/c it wasn't fair to this new homeless guy. Chicago hustled me.

being 21 and not in school is really awful.

I am jealous of the people my age who already finished school, wish I never took two years off after highschool. My biggest 'fail'.

Either way, I still have no clue what I am going to do once I am done.

Do they make waterproof earbuds? Swimming would be so much easier to stick with if so
if there was waterproof headbuds you'd need a waterproof case for your phone or whatever you listen to music with.

that makes looking like a retard at the pool is the least of your concern.

Already exist, been wanting to purchase for a while, but can't decide between those 2 (and would like to try Finis first as as much as bone-conducting technology sounds promising, i'm still a little sceptical on how well it transfer sound)

http://www.speedoaquabeat.com/

http://www.finisinc.com/s.nl/c.1144330/it.A/id.107/.f

I've figured out why I hate myself sometimes/have no self esteem and it's daddy issues. Funny how so many personal issues stem from one thing. I'm gonna man up and talk to him about this shit, cos I'm sick of feeling like this and I just want to move forward.

I'm not going to make a sob story out of it but it boils down to a growing gap in communication and differing expectations. I dunno, does that count? Not "daddy issues" perse; doesn't make me a crazy bitch, but it does make me feel wimpy, and well, that's no way to live.

I've figured out why I hate myself sometimes/have no self esteem and it's daddy issues. Funny how so many personal issues stem from one thing. I'm gonna man up and talk to him about this shit, cos I'm sick of feeling like this and I just want to move forward.

It sounds like you think about it too much. From experience, if you dwell on that shit, it's just a downward spiral. I've got a real fucked up fam, and I used to get depressed as fuck thinking, "dad, what the fuck were you thinking?!" and "mom, why the fuck were you such an apathetic chickenshit?" The more I hated my life, the worse it got and it wont get better.

Don't bottle it up, but find an outlet and be positive. Focus on the future, not past.

my boys girl cheated on him and just told him the other day after they signed a one year lease.

We went out last night to get some beezies and i ended up crashing at his house.

It is now 8:36 and they're having the most awkward/ passive aggressive talk where he's nice but being a dick at the same time. She has all her shit packed and is waiting for her ride so it's like the last convo they'll have living together. I can hear every word of it.

Awkward as fuck.

It sounds like you think about it too much. From experience, if you dwell on that shit, it's just a downward spiral. I've got a real fucked up fam, and I used to get depressed as fuck thinking, "dad, what the fuck were you thinking?!" and "mom, why the fuck were you such an apathetic chickenshit?" The more I hated my life, the worse it got and it wont get better.

Don't bottle it up, but find an outlet and be positive. Focus on the future, not past.

True, but I've learned to try to be a more positive and forward looking person, it's just I have a chance right now to correct it, might as well take it, ya know?I'm looking for a sense of closure. That I said my piece to the man. Also, I'm currently reading Plato's The Republic and the Allegory of the cave is definitely applicable here.

I am jealous of the people my age who already finished school, wish I never took two years off after highschool. My biggest 'fail'.

Either way, I still have no clue what I am going to do once I am done.

yeahhhh. I don't have it too bad I guess but I should be graduating in May but I'm going to be in school another year. I took a semester off and then took some bad classes that didn't count for anything. I mean, it's only a year but I keep thinking about how if I were out in May I'd just move back to NY or California only just turning 22. Whatever, can't go back now.

my boys girl cheated on him and just told him the other day after they signed a one year lease.

We went out last night to get some beezies and i ended up crashing at his house.

It is now 8:36 and they're having the most awkward/ passive aggressive talk where he's nice but being a dick at the same time. She has all her shit packed and is waiting for her ride so it's like the last convo they'll have living together. I can hear every word of it.

Awkward as fuck.

If it really is the last time, he ought to be a bro and tell her to offer you a parting bj, considering her boundaries and all.

You know what's awkward? If she looks twice and considers.