superconfessional

i filled my application for a the internation mobility program at my university yesterday, after a week of turmoil, drinking alone watching the office, and also gathering all the papers needed and writing letters and all.

so i put Argentina as my first choice (Sweden second), and tbh while i know if i'm accepted it's gonna be awesome, it kind of scares the shit out of me...

I am on exchange in Uppsala Sweden right now and it is awesome. I know how you feel and I was really nervous too, this is my first time out of Canada/US. But as Repeater said, just do it. It has already been an awesome two weeks.

Konstfack sounds great. way cooler than economics too..........

Concerning Argentina, i sure ask myself a lot of question but there's less people that go on exchange than places so there's no real reason they wouldn't let me go and since that's really what I want i won't even have to spit some bs at the motivation interview, it'll be a great experience on the personnal level and on the academical level hum ... well yeah i'll have to improvise :D

I know the password to my ex's email account. I decided to go on it yesterday and I find out she sent a picture of her ass to her new boyfriend...fuck. Pissed and sad at the same time

link plz (k soon?)

I got invited by the bassist in my jazz quartet to play with a rock band he's also in. They sent me demo tracks this morning and is really generic bland rock music, and I really hate rock anyways.. However, they have several paying gigs already lined up, so my question is -- would it be fucked up to play with them for a bit on a session basis and just take the money and run??

I got invited by the bassist in my jazz quartet to play with a rock band he's also in. They sent me demo tracks this morning and is really generic bland rock music, and I really hate rock anyways.. However, they have several paying gigs already lined up, so my question is -- would it be fucked up to play with them for a bit on a session basis and just take the money and run??

isnt that what session/gig players are for?

Yeah I just got the impression they were looking to secure me as a permanent drummer, which I'm not really interested in doing. Also, I feel a bit bad being part of another group's project where they're evidently very passionate about what they're doing, and I'm completely dispassionate about the music.

edit - best bet will probably be to just tell them I can only help them finish their demo in the studio and play the next few gigs they have set up, and then bounce??