superconfessional

I like a girl too (from Canada... thank you Canada!)

Will probably lose interest in her soon though, because I am so picky. She is pretty mellow, and unfortunately, I am not like that. Also, she is super clean-cut, professional, and has a very moderate sense of humor, whereas I have none of those. =\ Where are the beautiful, talented, intelligent, and rich Korean and Japanese women?

I like a girl too.

but i found out she's been seeing some dude for 6 months - so it's appears to be a sticky situation.

I too want to know where the beautiful, talented, intelligent asian women are.

I have an image of lots of people sitting at booths, mic'd up w/ webcams — 'Guess Who?' in front of them.

1 time i was at star bucks i was sitting, indian style, and across from me this old

cunt on his laptop with some fancy headset mic.... he's webcamming with an asian woman and periodically he'd giggle like a schoolgirl, grab his belly and shake it or flap his arms like an eagle >: )

When i was a kid i was not allowed to have junk food, but lucky enough i flew a lot, so it was as close to a Mc D's fix as i could get, so i loved it.

On my way from JFK to Tokyo one time i stole first class seating, there was only like 8 people on the ENTIRE 747 so i just said fuck it... That steak was fucking amazing.

I kinda like airline food.

the only time i enjoyed eating airplane food was with thai airlines .

the flight i took consist of 3 transfers and that actually means 3 meals .

all 3 was different and they all tasted great .

gotta love their cute stewardess as well :o

Korean Air has some delicious airline food if you don't go the pussy "non korean person" meal route. I understand a lot of the japanese airlines actually have excellent food, actually.

I assume virgin air has some good food on their new airbus 330s. Anyone been on one yet? I know they have a hair salon on the plane at least.

My Life sucks right now. I am pitifully broke. I got a DUI in August and paid 3k to some dickhead lawyer who did nothing for me, literally nothing. I got the same punishment I would have got if I was alone. I just finished paying off the debt I incurred from that, and I get a call from my Payroll dept that the court is docking my paycheck for the 1500 dollar fine I owe for the DUI (which I was planning on paying with my tax return). I am so sick of dealing with bureaucracy. I call them up to see if I can not get my pay docked and just pay in march/april and get the privilege of speaking to some asshole who can't do anything for me.

plus I have a job I hate. I am depressed as hell. and any of the things I normally turn to to cope with being a loser (booze, cigs, shopping, pot) are kind of off limits now cus I'm trying to clean up my act.

Deep down I know this is all my fault ( even though DUI laws are fucking corrupt and retarded) which makes it even worse.

Korean Air has some delicious airline food if you don't go the pussy "non korean person" meal route. I understand a lot of the japanese airlines actually have excellent food, actually.

I assume virgin air has some good food on their new airbus 330s. Anyone been on one yet? I know they have a hair salon on the plane at least.

Most airlines have okay food if the origin of the flight is not in the US.

When i was a kid i was not allowed to have junk food, but lucky enough i flew a lot, so it was as close to a Mc D's fix as i could get, so i loved it.

On my way from JFK to Tokyo one time i stole first class seating, there was only like 8 people on the ENTIRE 747 so i just said fuck it... That steak was fucking amazing.

I kinda like airline food.

Was it a Japanese airline and you pulled a gaijin smash?

JAL steaks all day buddy. it was great... i manned up to steal the first class seat, and this dude comes up and says its his, some really nice old japanese dude... so i feel stressed and walk back to the door to the main cabin where i was supposed to be. There was NO ONE in there. I decided to walk back to the seat i had, and gave up, and sit next to old dude... we were the only people in that cabin too... I helped him change a battery in his new lap top and he made me look all the more legit... total amazing xanax fun moments.

I could not believe how poorly booked this flight was, having a beer at the bar watching the waiting area i was in awe... Private 747 concept.

Sidenote: my friend used to request the Muslim meal when he flew pre 9/11, cause it was supposedly REALLY good... now he is scared to do it.