superconfessional

ive seen so many plain white dudes pull hot bitches only cuz of their height

it must be the wimmenz primordial instinct to mate with he tallest men

also on the note of white men, my brother goes to school at cal poly san luis obispo which is predominantly white. Like 99% white, no joke. I thought my brother was tall at 6'2 but when i go there, 6'2 is the MINIMUM height. Why are you all so tall?

minimum height requirement to get on the ride

thinking about smoking weed, fuck.

i don't want to go down a path i can never come back from, but i'm curious about different dimensions of the mind and having fun. who knows.

teenage life.

you make it sound like a deep dark hole that you'll fall into and never come out of..

i dont know for how long, granted my occupation, but for the time being im pretty over it.

im gonna try and go for at least a year without it but until then, its day by day. Not as tough as i thought it would be although ive lost about 10 lbs, sweat like a whore in church and cant sleep before 230 am

I normally smoke weed a few times a week, but I can't stand smoking with other people. They just annoy the shit out of me. I start to notice small things about their speech patterns, like upward inflections, valley-girl accents, how obnoxiously they say certain things, dumb laughs... I just get so irritated and don't want to be there. I can count the people who don't bother me on one hand. But I'm completely okay with these people when I'm sober. It sucks :(

(My older sister is the worst though... she constantly sings badly and puts on silly voices and it makes me want to rip my hair out.)

I normally smoke weed a few times a week, but I can't stand smoking with other people. They just annoy the shit out of me. I start to notice small things about their speech patterns, like upward inflections, valley-girl accents, how obnoxiously they say certain things, dumb laughs... I just get so irritated and don't want to be there. I can count the people who don't bother me on one hand. But I'm completely okay with these people when I'm sober. It sucks :(

(My older sister is the worst though... she constantly sings badly and puts on silly voices and it makes me want to rip my hair out.)

i know what you mean.. whenever i smoke my brain just starts overanalyzing everything to the point where it's not enjoyable

I really want to be a freelance illustrator but the work isn't coming in frequently enough or paying enough. Got an email today from a magazine that wants to work with me (for free of course) saying how they love my work and they think i'd be a great fit etc etc. I just replied back saying yes, and reminding them that I have in fact worked with the TWICE before (one time doing 11 illustrations for them and writing 1,000 words....)

Hey Natse, came across this post from 14.5 months ago while reviewing my reps from 2010, lol.

Is your life rerry still the same now? I hope you get what you want, gl.

You kicked a woman?

Lifted her with my legs for a sweep and I distinctly felt my toe go into labia.

Hey Natse, came across this post from 14.5 months ago while reviewing my reps from 2010, lol.

Is your life rerry still the same now? I hope you get what you want, gl.

Yeah :(

you be reviewing your reps? sucka you back in la?

2010 was the year I posted the least during my time on sufu. I really didn't get many reps so it was fun and quick to look through some old posts.

For instance I totally forgot about this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2085006&postcount=37164

and

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2085047&postcount=37171

btw no, not in LA. :(

i feel this, depends on level of high and type of high, for me at least

but yeah smoking alone is nice

but so is freestyling with the homies

2010 was the year I posted the least during my time on sufu. I really didn't get many reps so it was fun and quick to look through some old posts.

For instance I totally forgot about this:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2085006&postcount=37164

and

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2085047&postcount=37171

btw no, not in LA. :(

Dammmmn i know where you're coming from, that email, holy shit would that piss me off.