superconfessional

Its odd, that being tall, makes you more attractive. even if you are mediocre looking, being tall helps you land the poon.

this from personal experience of being 6'2, decent looking but not stunning, and able to pull chicks that you would hate me for.

i think 6'2 is the the perfect height, cuz once you got shoes on you're like 6'3.

not freaky tall like big show or fearitself innit? percentage of people that are gonna fuck wiv you diminishes with inches

Calling you out cause I'm 6'3 and I try and tell myself that my height is perfect until some 6'4+ gets within close proximity. Every once in a while I'll be in the same room as a 6'7+ and it makes me realize what life must be like for all the 5'whatevers out there.

Brutal.

Only potential drawbacks I've found are: airplanes, clothing, finesse (especially for board sports).

^ definitely noticed the drawbacks with height when it comes to board sports. all my friends that are sick at surfing have a lower center of gravity than i do which plays into their advantage. However, Jordy Smith is like 6'2 and can shred.

just got my expungments granted so I's can start applying (and not get rejected from) jawbs! sooooo surreal though... lawyer made a fuss over it and I came to court decked out in a suit, polished shoes, the works expecting to give a 7 minute schpiel about myself. I didn't even speak. Shit, the judge interupted my atty halfway through to tell her it was granted.

YATAHHHHH

On a related note, would you rather be short, bald, or have a small penis?

all three would be okay if I was wealthy as hell. like private cruise ship wealthy.

ive seen so many plain white dudes pull hot bitches only cuz of their height

it must be the wimmenz primordial instinct to mate with he tallest men

also on the note of white men, my brother goes to school at cal poly san luis obispo which is predominantly white. Like 99% white, no joke. I thought my brother was tall at 6'2 but when i go there, 6'2 is the MINIMUM height. Why are you all so tall?

Calling you out cause I'm 6'3 and I try and tell myself that my height is perfect until some 6'4+ gets within close proximity. Every once in a while I'll be in the same room as a 6'7+ and it makes me realize what life must be like for all the 5'whatevers out there.

Brutal.

Only potential drawbacks I've found are: airplanes, clothing, finesse (especially for board sports).

I'm 6'4" and I echo this. I'm so used to being the tallest person in the room that when someone is taller than me, it creeps me out. I have one friend bigger than me, this monster of an ex-college b-ball player (6'7, 265) or so, and it took me a long while to finally get comfortable in his presence.

Life has to suck for you short people out there.

so i asked my ex-boss a copy of my termination letter.

termination.jpg

what a crock of shit. i was definitely scheduled for that day.