superconfessional

I'm so stressed right now. On new years eve I got a ticket for underage drinking. The officer said our school wouldn't find out but a school resource officer told the school. Our school is really strict about this stuff and you get a 45 day suspension from extracurriculars. I don't know if they will tell the sponsors or not, but I will probably get called down tomorrow. If they find out I'm going to lose my editor spot for yearbook, editor of the school newspaper, and I won't get to be president of our french club. This all sounds pretty dumb, but I was depending on a lot of this for getting scholarship money for college.

I'm just waiting to see if i get called down to the office tomorrow or if any of the sponsors say anything.

:(

What, you're only sympathetic to third world issues you have never and will never experience? Always funny when people come in this thread and try to compare shit to kwashiorkor. You aren't above this. (directed at deleted post...)

I'm so stressed right now. On new years eve I got a ticket for underage drinking. The officer said our school wouldn't find out but a school resource officer told the school. Our school is really strict about this stuff and you get a 45 day suspension from extracurriculars. I don't know if they will tell the sponsors or not, but I will probably get called down tomorrow. If they find out I'm going to lose my editor spot for yearbook, editor of the school newspaper, and I won't get to be president of our french club. This all sounds pretty dumb, but I was depending on a lot of this for getting scholarship money for college.

I'm just waiting to see if i get called down to the office tomorrow or if any of the sponsors say anything.

If worst case scenario does happen, what will your next move be? Maybe some student loans and federal funding, maybe a part time job during undergrad? Shit sucks but you'll be okay man. Prepare for the worst and if it happens (which it won't) you will know whats next. Give yourself a moment and indulge in the sorrow that comes with the situation and move forward, don't dwell too long just keep moving.

If worst case scenario does happen' date=' what will your next move be? Maybe some student loans and federal funding, maybe a part time job during undergrad? Shit sucks but you'll be okay man. Prepare for the worst and if it happens (which it won't) you will know whats next. Give yourself a moment and indulge in the sorrow that comes with the situation and move forward, don't dwell too long just keep moving.[/quote']

I'm preparing for the worst. It's not actually about affording school, it's about affording where I want to be. I moved to Illinois and want to get out of this state so much and am hoping to get into Oregon. Tomorrow will just be awful waiting to see if any club sponsors talk to me or if i get pulled out of class. Worse comes to worse, I made a big mistake, it screwed me over, and I learned from it.

Our student handbook says an offense is 45 days suspended from extracurricular activities, but I have not heard anyone getting suspended from clubs. Just cheerleaders and athletes.

Thanks for the help. This is just a crappy situation that sucks to be in.

Fuck the weird puritanical attitude to sooooo many things in America.

Fuck the weird puritanical attitude to sooooo many things in America.

I wonder if he's going to a private or religious school? I can't imagine a public school giving two shits about one it's students getting nabbed for underage drinking.

I wonder if he's going to a private or religious school? I can't imagine a public school giving two shits about one it's students getting nabbed for underage drinking.

Public high school. Our school has way too much power over students though, it's pretty ridiculous.

Our student handbook says an offense is 45 days suspended from extracurricular activities, but I have not heard anyone getting suspended from clubs. Just cheerleaders and athletes.

the high school athletes ive known have had to sign (unofficial?) contracts with their teams swearing off the use of alcohol/drugs, so maybe you're in the clear there, unless you signed a drug free contract with your yearbook club which would just be weird

damn! copped a feel of a friend's fake titays and they feel gooood...like I almost couldnt feel the bag.....and she was pretty small before.....

fake titay technology is getting nxt lvl.....

you're full of shit, I dont believe you, next time I see you we have to do a QA check

the high school athletes ive known have had to sign (unofficial?) contracts with their teams swearing off the use of alcohol/drugs, so maybe you're in the clear there, unless you signed a drug free contract with your yearbook club which would just be weird

Code of conduct for all school related activities.

I didn't get called down today and my journalism teacher/yearbook advisor didn't say anything. My friend's wrestling coach found out and he got suspended from the team but I don't know if the school will bother telling club sponsors.

Just had a two hour convo with a good friend about my general malcontentedness and about always being jaded and unenthused by anything happening around me, and my inability to figure out how the fuck to help this state of mind.

Shit is lame.

^^^ go surfing!

I got a DUI about a year ago. I've almost completely ignored it. I don't think I ever want to take care of it.

fuck the system. fuck the police.

what is up with tonight and drunk assholes and driving? :confused: is it 'post about being a drunken idiot' day?

in other news – wtf, i've been working 8am-12am since monday morning on this stuff, and i'm still behind? Should I just stop sleeping in general or what?

i feel so behind. :( I haven't slept more than 5 hours/night since last week. happy 2011 everybody

^ just give it a shot (conditions and location permitting). when I'm sitting on my board in the glassy water waiting for the next set to come in a feeling of peace comes over me that's almost spiritual. and then the feeling of catching a huge wave is just too exhilarating. sometimes a friendly dolphin or seal will pop up as if to just say hello. no joke makes me happy to be alive, regardless of whatever else is happening.

here's my confession: I just made a mix for a girl that I will never give to her. this is the end of all remaining emotional attachment.

I got a DUI about a year ago. I've almost completely ignored it. I don't think I ever want to take care of it.

fuck the system. fuck the police.

How do you ignore a DUI?

I wonder if there's a warrant out for your arrest now.....