superconfessional

no on the 20th. which is on my birthday.

what a fucking loss. total fucking loss. shouldve seen this coming.

burned that fucking bridge down. guess i really didnt care until i just actually realized today. wtf

http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/5938/fuck%20off.jpg

im gonna take an adderal and get fucking hammered.

I got that low expectations swag (welcome to san francisco)

hmm... naste makes a really interesting point. your rating system [and the way most people use that scale] implies that there is some objective way to rank

saying that '5 is average and anything below is not attractive to me' is a good way to look at it. what he's saying is, 'why are you dating people who are below your standards?', which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the height of your standards

in fact, naste's view is probably the healthiest way to view the scale, although the best is probably to ignore these type of systems in the first place

I had one of those brotherly tumbles with my bro when we were upstate this weekend.. and it was fun sparring with him until I realized how incessant he was becoming.. and how intent he was on winning..

I've always been the brother that's had his shit together.

but that's not saying much.

Today depressed the shit out of me. The jealousy that runs through my mom's side of the family just reminded me of why I never come around for Christmas anymore. Need to cop a girlfriend for the holiday season next year so I can kick it with her family instead.

facepalmm.gif

yo i dunno about you but sf has been the goldmine for me personally

smart, sexy and international girls who are also kinda wild.

google engineer, acrobat, and likes to travel? if only you weren't so far away :rolleyes:

what are you saying? I know beauty is objective or whatever, but to say that there is no trim in SF is absolutely stupid.

SF is fucking littered with woman. You're wasting your time on 5's and lower so no wonder you're over it.

Hell, 5's in my book are the beezies that you hit up just to fuck their mouths cuz you dont wanna put your dick elsewhere, much less be seen in public with. My scale starts at 5.

take a look at your pic again (not saying im brad pitt or whatever) and then be realistic bout the girls you can pull in and then go from there. There seems to be an incongruity between what you think you should pull and what you're actually pulling

Today depressed the shit out of me. The jealousy that runs through my mom's side of the family just reminded me of why I never come around for Christmas anymore. Need to cop a girlfriend for the holiday season next year so I can kick it with her family instead.

Tell me about it. No jealously on this end but imagine 3 generations of melodrama in one house. Highly ridiculous, unnecessary and not-so-subtle demonstrations of power, scorn, shame, guilt-tripping and antics. I just do all the dishes, keep my mouth shut and walk the dogs. Love the fam in all seriousness though, couldn't imagine the holidays any other way.

Highly ridiculous, unnecessary and not-so-subtle demonstrations of power, scorn, shame, guilt-tripping and antics.

I totally understand this man, it's horrible. I do exactly as you said.. I just go find something to do to get out of the middle of the drama and wait for it to all be over with.

edit: I also told my parents I didn't want anything for Christmas but gift giving is apparently a competition. <-- this needs to go into the "shit you hate" thread.

chrsitmas is a really bittersweet time for me.

ever since my dad died in 2009 all of these family-holidays were really hard because all that is left is me and my mom. but at the same time we have gotten a lot closer and i enjoy being with her and being there for each other. we support each other in everything we do and have a great relationship. but at the same time i really miss my father who has been one of the greatest inspirations in my life and always someone to look up to.

he went way to early and i still canot really grasp why (i guess thats partly due to the fact that no one could say what his illness was and what triggered all this)

i try to follow his example and become a great human being.

but i'm really stoked about the year to come.

i will enter the third semester of university, i love the subject i'm studying and i will be traveling to japan in septembre. i will stay there for about 1-2 months, and will be working in workcamps, staying at hostfamilies and shit. i hope that i can improve my language skills in that time. this will be great :)

the strange hting is, that with everything i do, everything i experience it feels good, but at the same time it pains me that my dad can't be here with me and take part in it. i guess when you once become an orphan you will stay an orphan for the rest of your life.

Tell me about it. No jealously on this end but imagine 3 generations of melodrama in one house. Highly ridiculous, unnecessary and not-so-subtle demonstrations of power, scorn, shame, guilt-tripping and antics. I just do all the dishes, keep my mouth shut and walk the dogs. Love the fam in all seriousness though, couldn't imagine the holidays any other way.

the forsyte saga, man.

just paced back and forth in my room waiting for that old girl to sign on to aim for like 10 minutes even though i was determined to try to let her do her own thing. i am acting like a little kid waiting for a fucking delivery pizza, holy fuck i hate myself.

just heard that last week, someone threw a canister of tear gas into my friend's 6 train car as the doors were closing. and two weeks ago another friend of mine got ganged up on while the other 15 or so people on the train didn't do shit. pretty fucking scared of taking the train at night now.

^i love reading your posts in confessional :o

i don't even know man, fuck.

she signs on and is like hey, whats up. the one fucking time she is ever on i am being a faggot playing call of duty black ops campaign by myself. then she signs off. holy shit life sucks.

whatamidoing