superconfessional

This message is hidden because haploid is on your ignore list.

i feel like you and I have the same ignore/hate lists.

I've done drugs for a long time(once in a while), and nowadays honestly I feel like drugs are worthless. The people I hung out with that did coke/e/molly whatever constantly in their early 20s are now idiots with a terrible, mediocre life in front of them working retail or as a barista or something.

that might also be due to the fact that they are stupid(but hot so whatever), but it's really sort of painful to hang out with them now.

drugs like anything else in moderation are wonderful, but people that base their identities around how much weed they smoke or whatever are fucking stupid, regardless of how much that shit "opens your mind". Fuck you motherfucker, close your mind up it stinks, nobody wants to hear about how awesome laser zeppelin is how molly is "so good at raves" or how you read "on the road" and it's "totally life changing". Motherfucker you are 28. Grow the fuck up.

i've been feeling pretty crummy lately. maybe it's the crap weather? either way all i want to do is be at home alone and watch movies.

ay, wat te fuck.

i've been home for 2.5 days and the rain has literally not stopped once since.

i'm just waxing my surfboard and getting more pissed at life.

i don't actually contribute to this board or care much about fashion (aside from the fact that i wear denim and superfuture-y brands)

but i like the bonhomie sufu has. its like that crappy dive bar that we all just kind of gravitate back towards.

I've done drugs for a long time(once in a while), and nowadays honestly I feel like drugs are worthless.

no you don't, because

drugs like anything else in moderation are wonderful

You just have worthless friends, you basically said it yourself. Tons of people stop pushing themselves to be creative or interesting as they grow older; the ones who don't take drugs are even worse than the ones who do.

Of all the experiences I've had in my life so far one of the most profound was the first time I took a hallucinogen.

Sex Drugs RandR; the holy trinity of fun.

i know this is 100000% insensitive

my condoloences hap and zubin

but i can't help but think autoerotic selfasphyxiation when someone hangs themselves that seems fine and leaves no note, another student in my grade killed themselves last year in a similar fashion as your brother's friend zubin

anyways just had a long talk with my brother over my and our current relationship with our parents. i need to stop being a pussy and make an effort to repair it. i've given up because they've blown me off anytime i say anything, but going to have a talk with a third person mediator, will hopefully smooth things out. not good to keep things bottled up

i've watched Brick probably like 20 times, and if its on TV i'll always sit and watch it. not really for joseph gordon-levitt, but because i love rian johnson. same thing with The Brothers Bloom.

i also didn't know it was one of my good friend's birthday today. whooooops. i'm sooo terrible with birthdays. if it weren't for facebook i wouldn't know anyone's.

ive been a forgetful person for all twenty one years of my life, and man, as much as i try to change, its so hard. i constantly lose my keys for a good five minutes every other week; i always tell my housemate to call my phone because its lying around somewhere; im always checking my pockets for my crap etc....

i'm distinctly prescient, but i somehow go against this and continually put myself in situations that --- although initially seem excellent --- wind up weighing me down. in the past, my family has blessed me with a move to somewhere else, giving me a fresh start that i approach with a certain hope that i won't put myself in the aforementioned situations.

wondering if i should peace out on all my friends/gf and start anew...

Christmas day is going to be spent completely alone, not sure how I feel about this. Being driven out of my grandmothers home by my mother and sister is kinda bullshit.

left my gf alone for christmas and new years because i want to be with my family and friends during this time of year. she couldn't come because of her cat. feel very guilty about not finding a way to bring her along. her family situation is really fucked up so she doesn't want to be with her parents and now she's having dinner with some aunts uncles cousins and grandparents that she doesn't even want to go to... :(

left my gf alone for christmas and new years because i want to be with my family and friends during this time of year. she couldn't come because of her cat. feel very guilty about not finding a way to bring her along. her family situation is really fucked up so she doesn't want to be with her parents and now she's having dinner with some aunts uncles cousins and grandparents that she doesn't even want to go to... :(

failed relationship! :o