superconfessional

this is seriously insensitive of you. losing a best friend is "no actual problem"?

what world is it that you live in again?

yeah i reread his message and mine... sorry heyson, what i wrote was actually quite horrible :/ , hope all will be better soon.

one of the two people in this world who could tear my heart out of my body just threw it on the floor... had to find out from someone else what the skit was... knew he was doing something shady. now i know, anger, resentment, rage, mostly just hurt.

one of the two people in this world who could tear my heart out of my body just threw it on the floor... had to find out from someone else what the skit was... knew he was doing something shady. now i know, anger, resentment, rage, mostly just hurt.

if he's in the states and you want me to go pay him a not so cordial visit, let me know, pal. I'll even wear a black suit(persols of course) and after I shoot him the frame will freeze and fade out to something else while I drop my guns and walk away.

ok so my wife decided to delete all the photo's form the main computer which runs on window's but lucky i got alot on a external hard drive but the most recent one's are on the ipad, whats the best way to get them off, over then email them to myself any free program i can use??? will rep:)

Moneytuff tweeted reminding me of the video where I was giggling on Canal Street from last summer. I re-watched it and realized how different of a person I am now compared to back then. I used to be happy, New York fucking ages you so quickly, I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing, this just reminded me how lighthearted life used to be.

its hard out here my g but the good news is you are better equipped at a young age to deal with curveballs life throws you , giving you an edge over your peers.

i am without insurance for the first time in 2 years for the next month and a half, and of course, i get some mystery stomach illness and my tooth is all fucked up over the course of 2 weeks. fucking up my jawnz money

getting seriously down on life like others here...like, dont wanna get out of bed-type-concept...i need to get over that bitch but there are some days when she just creeps in and doesn't leave..been almost a year now...

i almost feel like i need a change of place and a new scene to shake this...

its hard out here my g but the good news is you are better equipped at a young age to deal with curveballs life throws you , giving you an edge over your peers.

i am without insurance for the first time in 2 years for the next month and a half, and of course, i get some mystery stomach illness and my tooth is all fucked up over the course of 2 weeks. fucking up my jawnz money

I know what you mean dude, I'll be better off in te long run but this December is without a doubt the most challenging and tense and stressful time of my life to date, I've worked in the past 3 days around 38 hours. I have a fever an am just all around Ill and can't reccoup because I work 6 days a week this month, I guess im just a little worn down is all. Also got a 200 buck bill from 2-3 year old speeding tickets, delaying my jeans purchasing, damn it!

ive lost 6kg since getting my appendix removed, feeling so physically, mentally, and emotionally (same thing?) weak right now.

been going through my whole train suicide thoughts again. which train line, which platform, what im wearing, when i jump, revisiting my death from different angles.

being such a selfish bitchass. everything else in my life is going great.

"I'm not sober" she says

"When are you coming over" she says

"You can be my boyfriend for tonight" she says

"How long are you gonna take to come over" she says

....."too long" I say.

I'm not an idiot for not wanting to fool around while sober right? I just have some obscure morals that I need to figure out.

im home from work because im ill/flu, and just sitting here makes me miss my ex so much. Not cool. it feels allright when im up and about, but at the moment, im closer to calling her (which is a bad idea) than ive been for a while. Fuck life, so complicated and messy.

I know what you mean dude, I'll be better off in te long run but this December is without a doubt the most challenging and tense and stressful time of my life to date, I've worked in the past 3 days around 38 hours. I have a fever an am just all around Ill and can't reccoup because I work 6 days a week this month, I guess im just a little worn down is all. Also got a 200 buck bill from 2-3 year old speeding tickets, delaying my jeans purchasing, damn it!

you wouldn't have to work so hard or so often if you saved some money and didn't spend it on junya all the time, no hate jus sayin

edit:

also everyone talking about their exs sounds like they're in AA or something, talking to their sponsor about not relapsing

Uh you're only saying that because you've never had a relationship... You'd know exactly what they're talking about if you did.

i do...

i understand the addiction and how powerful a feeling it is

but it still sounds like an addict talking, you can't deny that

if you think being in love isn't addictive then i don't know if you have ever been in a relationship

you wouldn't have to work so hard or so often if you saved some money and didn't spend it on junya all the time, no hate jus sayin

edit:

also everyone talking about their exs sounds like they're in AA or something, talking to their sponsor about not relapsing

Update: I don't work at Odin, I have a salary position in an interior design company, have since June. I don't get hours. Do your research, guy.