superconfessional

aha thanks homies, it's such a fucked up situation. we live on the same island, but she always seems busy with other things, and you know you want her more than she wants you. it's past the point of knowing how each other feels just because you've known her for so long. i can't even talk about how i feel in person just because i don't want to ruin the small window of time that we have together with anything awkward.

i see girls that at my school that are cute, but in the back of your head you know that none of them will be her. and when highschool is all fucking over you know you will see her even less, much less communicate. i don't want to get over you. it hurts a little that she's so fine without me.

dude, i completely understand what you're saying..

my problem is that the girl is two years younger than me, so it makes me feel like i should just give up. move on. get over it. but i can't for some reason unbeknownst to me. we are both on different paths, i'm staying "in town" going to psu, and she'll be headed to oregon state next fall. it seems like she still likes me, but doesn't want to act on it whether it be because we've become too good of friends, or whatever else.. i obviously could be justifying this in my mind because i want it to be this way, but i don't really know.

it's just hard because i care about her so much, but i'm not sure if that even matters. it sucks that these types of situations aren't rational, because i feel as though i'm the rational choice (shit that's an arrogant thought :()

i want to write her a letter about how i feel, but i'm scared that it will make her even more skiddish about us.. i just don't know how to handle it. i hate girls.

homie, i've been written letters. like i've done everything i think i can to try to get her to like me. she says she gets little crushes on me from time to time, but she just doesn't believe in relationships. what the fuck is this hippie bullshit. you only live once faggot.

however, i am only 16 and i know i am young, but she is truly an amazing individual. it just sucks to know that she lives so close but you like NEVER see her. i wish i went to her school.

sucks for us.

i just realised Markmont is the only person in my ignore list. i guess i don't give a damn about yo-yos and braided hairs... (no hate).

also i don't remember who called me out recently, must have been maybe a couple of months ago, was it sawyer ? anyway, whoever, speak your mind freely i'd be glad to hear opinions about my online persona (0).

terrible advice

Yeah spaces. Once you ignore years of time together, biology, and psychology, your feelings will just... go away. In fact, given the logic presented, you should actually just stop looking for that ideal girl because your chances are LITERALLY ONE IN SEVEN BILLION you will ever find your match. With those facts it makes more sense to just die alone.

forever%20alone.png?1289819718

aha thanks for the input on both parts. i'm just really frustrated with my situation, i've even had girlfriends the past year or two, pretty serious relationships too. but in the back of my head it was always her, i know that's fucked up. i've done everything, it's all on her. i feel like i have to move on, and hopefully in the future, it will all work out how i want it too.

my whole life's mindset is that other people, more than anything make your life worth living, and she's been the greatest person i've ever met, and i feel she's the only one that gets me the most.

thanks homies.

My ex-girlfriend of four years and I were talking again for awhile after a couple month break.. last night she tells me she is getting back with the douchebag who she was seeing while we were no longer together. Tell her to fuck off and to just leave me alone today she keeps going on.. tell her she is a terrible person. She tells me she has been fucking the other dood every week that we have been talking and that i'm terrible in bed. Also that it sucks my father ignores me and I am getting fat. So...

ps. aleopold or whoever else: never write letters. the second you give her the letter professing your love for her or whatever, you have no hand. imagine if some broad that you knew liked you more than you liked her wrote you something like you're planning to write. she'd just turn into silly putty- you know you could do pretty much whatever and she'll still be there lusting after you. not a good look.

[/don juan]

alright, i see your point. any pointers? or just same thing you were saying earlier in the post? realize it isn't worth it/it's over.

Best friend since middle school found out he got accepted as a transfer to UW today.

well shit.

Wish I could go too. 2 of my other closest friends are already there. Tuition is a little over $30k more than my current college though (UofHawaii is cheap + residence concept) and my family's financial situation isnt great. He can def afford it though.

But that's life right?

Spent the night rubbing by dick against the lace panties of this chick since she had her period. That dry humping made me feel nostalgic for early high school. But now my dick is sore from all that friction. Ugh.

If she won't take it in the butt or at least blow you off... MOVE ON. Or fuck her in the shower. Whatever works for you.

Good luck! Not that it's really all that comparable but I had to lead discussion in a 2.5 hour 4000 level class when I was a first semester sophomore... was pretty intimidating but I just prepared the shit out of the material and made it work. I'm sure you'll do great man.

what i've learned from my speech class is that nervousness is all internal, and it's inevitable. if you don't look nervous no one thinks you're nervous. come across confident and knowledgable and you'll get the respect of the students.

If she won't take it in the butt or at least blow you off... MOVE ON. Or fuck her in the shower. Whatever works for you.

I know how this game work. Trust. I'm a little older than most of the people here (28), so this isn't some teenage hooking up bullshit where I'm on unsure ground. I've had my fair share of prudes who aren't about it and know not to fall for their games and I'm not getting that feeling from this chick. To tell you the truth, minus the sore dick, it was kind of fun since it was such a change of pace from the typical meet and bang the first night thing that happens most often these days.

Nervous mind creates nervous action for sure. If you believe what you say people will. If you dont, good luck.

Its been MONTHS since i felt nervous from a situation that just came up, i try and not give a situation any power and then ride out clean and tidy from the emotions that clog up our minds.

I went to go give blood recently, and the nurse was prepping the needle, and i felt nervous as hell about it. I thanked her for the feeling, it had been a while since i had those butterfly's :)