superconfessional

Fell asleep on my girl last night while we were on the phone; I was tired as fuck.

She is PISSED.

but thinking about this situation objectively... why? How is that even something to get mad over? I've had my share of girlfriends that liked to make drama out of any small thing, so I feel your pain. Maybe I've been lucky, but I have found that dating older girls largely eliminates 80% of the bullshit you deal with in relationships with 18-23 yr olds.

what the fuck. i've known this girl for 5 years, and she is probably the coolest girl i have ever met, and will meet. 1 in a million type of person. We've liked each other before but have NEVER done anything about it. she goes to a different school. hanging out with her is bittersweet because you know she doesnt want a relationship for her own silly internal reasons. and the fact that you see her every 3 months at best does not help me.

i've sort of come to the mentality of having to move on but everytime i've tried she haunts the fuck out of me. so i've come to the conclusion that life is shit.

what the fuck. i've known this girl for 5 years, and she is probably the coolest girl i have ever met, and will meet. 1 in a million type of person. We've liked each other before but have NEVER done anything about it. she goes to a different school. hanging out with her is bittersweet because you know she doesnt want a relationship for her own silly internal reasons. and the fact that you see her every 3 months at best does not help me.

i've sort of come to the mentality of having to move on but everytime i've tried she haunts the fuck out of me. so i've come to the conclusion that life is shit.

i feel you man.......it sucks balls