superconfessional

you say that like it's a bad thing.. gotta be more optimistic! i'm a sophomore and i haven't chosen a major yet! (that statement applies to myself)

lol, cheer up guys. Sounds like all of these are temporary problems, unless you're a really creepy guy echo; there's no fixing that.

Listen to this McRib song, and know everything will be sweet and savory, like the new limited edition McRib.

eJCQY0imtNE

fuck my dad just called and another dog attacked my dog at a dog park.

fuck fuck fafglkhdf

he says she is probably ok but her face is bleeding a lot.

had I been there I think I would've attacked the owner.

edit: http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5937/photo1dih.jpg

feeling so murderous right now

sorry that happened it sucks to see your pet hurt like that.

my dog got out of our yard at night during a storm once and returned on our porch with bite marks on his face, a 4in v-shaped gash on his back thigh, and bites all on his front legs. when he recovered he was really meek for a long time

never found out who the other dog/animal (there were coyotes etc in the area) was though. hope your dog gets well soon.

Owners of dogs that attack other dogs in dog parks should be banned + fined. If they can't control their dogs in a place that is supposed to be safe and recreational and specifically for dogs to socialize, then they shouldn't be allowed to bring them there.

Owners of dogs that attack other dogs in dog parks should be banned + fined. If they can't control their dogs in a place that is supposed to be safe and recreational and specifically for dogs to socialize, then they shouldn't be allowed to bring them there.

i actually agree. well said my man.

so i have a question within a confessional:

is it wrong to not be yourself in front of some people? i've always heard and learned to be yourself around people, but sometimes it's easier to be something you're not. i often act different and specific to each different person i interact with. i'm myself with very close friends though. i dont know what im trying to say or get answered...nevermind

Sure you can act how other's want you to act and be loved by everyone around you. But you'll always have that nagging thought in your head that these people only like you for who you're pretending to be. You, the real you, isn't being appreciated or liked.

Plus, acting 24/7 just gets tiring as fuck.

edit: oh, and I'm more or less referring to semi-extreme situations here.

There's being extra nice to a girl you just met, and slowly transitioning into your normal self...

and then there's acting like a "badass" and cussing like a sailor to look cool in front of some du's that you won't create a long term friendship with.

Call me vindictive or what have you but It honestly feels SO great and liberating to stand up for yourself and shut down/put people in their fucking places once it's been long over due.

Especially triflin' ass wolf crying females who love playing the victim

Pretty sure this does happen in the UK, nation of animal lovers and all that...

^ It does indeed. If you see somebody training a dog to attack (e.g. kids in the park that have their staffies biting on and hanging from low hanging branches) you can actually report it to the police. Fine and ban from owning an animal can be given.

*edit* Like the saying goes, you can judge a society by how they treat their animals.

high school friend of mine posted up some shots tonight of his hand after a dog attacked him, he said it was a MWD? What breed is that? His pinky was stripped to the bone, down to the first knuckle.

i spent like $70 on nail stuff today. my box of nail polishes and supplies is probably worth a little under $300. i think i need to stop.

i only own 1 bottle of nail polish and it cost about $40