superconfessional

see a cute punk girl walking down the street. look down at my body... blue oxford button-down, wool fleece w+h sportcoat, visvim duckboots...

she didn't notice me

did u use yr flanger?? this is how you gotta do it - VRR VRRRRRRRRRR

ladies love cool flange

i just wonder if she even thinks about me half as much as i think about her.. it's a constant thing, and i can't get her off my mind. never thought i'd like someone this much, this early in my life.

cot damn i was so drunk last night. Bar was literally giving out free beer all night, no idea why. So of course i just had to drink like 12. Co-workers hot gf was all over me, he was just feet away. hella awkward. Ended up making out with a friends frien

i had one since junior year of highschool.

i use it like a debit card, i dont spend it unless i've got it. plus i dont buy a lot of shit, which helps.

^^ Same, I've had one since my sophomore year of high school. Have 3 now. Most everything I buy goes onto credit cards, then I pay them off in full at the end of the month and get the rewards/flight miles. Financial responsibility ftw.

seriously, like 1% of people I know are seriously in control of their creditcards. It sounds like a great idea until you're staring down $10,000 or more at 29.99%. The Wife and I finally got our balances under control, then promptly asked to have our limits reduced. Credit Card companies run such insane rackets, I couldn't give half a fuck if they take massive losses from people not paying or declaring bankruptcy, and I'm generally always a play it by the rules person. Watch the fine print for rate increases, they'll drop 'em on you every chance possible.

EVERY DAY'S THE SAME I FEEL LIKE IM LOSING MY MIND

ALL I DO IS THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I CARE AS MUCH AS I DO

I JUST WISH YOU'D TELL IF THIS IS REAL OR ARE WE THROUGH

OOOO OOOOOH OOOOOH LALALALA

OOOO OOOOOH OOOOOH LALALALA

EVERY THING I SAID TO YOU LAST NIGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN CRAZY

BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW I MEANT IT ALL I MEANT IT ALL BABY

OOOO OOOOH OOOO OOOOH YOU WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE YOU WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE

EVEN THOUGH I NEVER GET TO SEE YOU I ALWAYS WANT TO

EVEN THROUGH THE CHEATIN ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WANT YOU

I WISH WE COULD GO BACK TO WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN

AND I WOULDNT WOULDNT WOULDNT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SO MEAN

YOOOOOU TYOOOOOUUUO

YOU WILL NEVER FALL IN LOVE

Every day I wake up and I thank the stars above

for sending me a man who i could really love

if only i could convince you to feel the same way

we could be so very happy each and every day

each and every day each and everyday

each and every day...

so ima go out on a date with an old old friends sister. no so good friends now, just distance and lack of communication but his sister just grew up a year yougner and she approached me about going out to dinner. and she is hot. what a dilemna. To smash now or later