superconfessional

talked to my accounting professor today.

she recommended i keep on the accounting route. but i'm not even sure what i want right now.

always worrying about the future concept.

^ya. tomorrow i will know if i can graduate this school year when i have a talk with an advisor. should've done so last spring, cause i wasted a lot of money on dropped courses already

uncertainfuture

Guest on-display

This past weekend I got really drunk and it was my first time yelling at a girl and making her cry (while drunk). my friends said I'd get mad at her regardless, but they said I got ape shit and caused a scene. I really don't give a shit

This past weekend I got really drunk and it was my first time yelling at a girl and making her cry (while drunk). my friends said I'd get mad at her regardless, but they said I got ape shit and caused a scene. I really don't give a shit

So I was hovering my mouse cursor over the completed rep peens again. Well what do you know, "wrong_move" posted right above you, and when I read your post while subconsciously hovering, it seemed like the internet read my mind for a moment.

talked to my accounting professor today.

she recommended i keep on the accounting route. but i'm not even sure what i want right now.

always worrying about the future concept.

I have a friend that was an accountant for 3 years. Quit the job and is now back in school going for the same degree as me.

Like many others that chose that route, he just quit it and had to change to something more exciting, as shit got real boring real fast.

my ex is goin through a death in the family and we just recently started talking again after 4-5months. Im disappointed in myself and how her mood can still affect my mood. When i know shes sad, i feel sad. Shit sucks.

Pretty much. People who take pride in not having Facebook accounts are the new version of those people who brag about not owning TVs.

Don't add dickheads, coworkers, older family members and random people you aren't actually friends with and it's fine. I mostly use it to keep track of events people are having and it's also a good way to get pictures of my activities since I never carry around a camera. Having pictorial evidence of my 20's seems like a decent idea.

Pretty much. People who take pride in not having Facebook accounts are the new version of those people who brag about not owning TVs.

Don't add dickheads, coworkers, older family members and random people you aren't actually friends with and it's fine. I mostly use it to keep track of events people are having and it's also a good way to get pictures of my activities since I never carry around a camera. Having pictorial evidence of my 20's seems like a decent idea.

glad someone said it

yo guys i fuckin dont have that one site facebook despite it being a good way to stay in touch with friends especially ones who live out of town/province/country

im so fuckin non conformist i dont listen to that nickelback shit like everyone else i listen to fuckin fall out boy

danse danse

Facebook is fucking fine, make friends lists to cover all your different social groups (and then control what parts of your page they see), keep your profile private, hide all your wall posts, photos etc from co-workers (except those you really like, those you add to another list), delete old girlfriends, hide news feeds from people who annoy you, etc etc etc. If you hate facebook it's because you haven't done all this.