superconfessional

i got a call from my ex about the pack of her stuff i sent out... turns out another girls "dirty" panties were added to the mix by mistake... she took this as a sign of cheating or malicious intent.

took 20 minutes to get her to understand mistakes happen and i am sorry, real talk.

nails in coffins concept.

1. I am not asian hahahaha

2. I don't live in Jersey

3. I find it amusing how you jump at every chance to flaunt your pseudo-alpha-male persona on the internet, yet still bitch rep

4. Yet again you have talked an awful lot yet said virtually nothing (which was the reason why I negged you in the first place)

Why don't you go tell one of the girls you're currently fucking that you're "putting an 18 year old bitch in his place" because he gave you a negative reputation point on an internet forum?

okay, then you're a lame ass 18 year old who is not asian. You are still pathetic. I don't fucking care where you live - being pathetic is not restricted to any particular state.

What the hell is bitch rep? I've given out like one neg rep ever, to you, for being a little bitch. You are a little bitch, so...

Like I said, your life is mad pathetic. Why would I possibly give a shit what you think about me, given the fact that you can go tell both of your hands that you're fucking that a mean 28 year old made it pretty clear that you are a motherfucker.

Frankly you contribute nothing to this board, you're a fucking moron, and though it is amusing to watch you struggle against your own perpetual mediocrity, it gets old after a while. It is sort of fun to read your masturbatory posts about "doing something creative in the studio". What exactly are you talking about? Jerking off after crying about your unappreciated teenage talent, instead of before? Get the fuck out of here, kid.

i gotta confess, i love sufu e-beef.

Aiyo real talk.

MassI'm callin you out.

At first I felt bad for you, but now I just don't like you.

There's lots of reasons why I don't like you. First of all you suck with Ken. You ain't got shit on me, MAGNETIC, ROYALE FATALE, or MRIP. We all play with you homie. You think we go for real on that shit? Nah, we just like teasing you.

Two, your Oro makes me sad. Of course I'm gonna parry every one of your attacks. And fuck that double jump.

Three, you can't parry if your life depended on it. Not even my triple fireballs with Akuma. Learn 3s son. Youtube tutorials and shit.

Four, you can't comprehend anything. You need to stop srk on wakeup. This is compounded by the fact that I'll simply block/parry and throw when your srk fails. Im trying to help put things in perspective for you, but the perspective of a man, not a little bitch.

Now when you get older you'll feel like "yo that kid fade fucking owns me in 3s" and I just want you to know that yeah, you are getting fucking owned continuously.

You know where I be son. If you got something to say, come here son. I'll buy you a beer or something. Get at me doggie. Suck so hard that even Montreal is ashamed to have you there son.

<3 you mass. play me for money dude. SUFU EVENT OF THE CENTURY.

ROYALE gets me on that srk (dp+kick for ibuki but yeah) on wakeup all the fucking time. I can't stop doing it.

I found a stick on craigslist for $80 though and I'm gonna meet du at Krispy Kreme and cop that shit. IM COMING FOR YOU BRO.

I feel so perfectly incapable of doing basic things. Like braiding hair - I tried for an hour to braid my bangs today and ended up just doing criss-crosses of hair on my forehead. I can't ride a bike, catch a ball, reverse down my own goddamn driveway, can't run for more than a minute without passing out, I'm a terrible singer, can't dance. Normal shit.

Usually I'm okay with this and laugh it off but recently it's been frustrating me to no end because there's no reason I shouldn't be able to do these things. I try really hard to learn and it just doesn't work.

At least I can draw well, and clap with one hand.

yoo come over

I'm losing it right now... senior in college trying to change major... GPA's too low to get in the program I want so I thought maybe I'd go abroad, but my GPA is too low to go where I want. I'm a huge fucking idiot who's wasted a ton of time, I want to drop out so badly.

I'm losing it right now... senior in college trying to change major... GPA's too low to get in the program I want so I thought maybe I'd go abroad, but my GPA is too low to go where I want. I'm a huge fucking idiot who's wasted a ton of time, I want to drop out so badly.

you seem like a good guy mpcec, interested to hear more of your situation. feel free to send me a pm. i was lucky enough to change direction early at university and just kind of meandered and ended up doing something i really enjoy.

food for thought; a friend of mine did his BSc in Sydney (and a masters to fill time immediately afterwards) and then a PhD at Cambridge. He decided he didn't want to work in science, and now he is back in Sydney doing medicine... which he now realises he hates, and has accrued some serious debt in order to study. Even if he finishes it, unless he becomes a doctor who would employ someone that over-qualified?

on the other hand, the most successful (in every sense of the term) of my parents friends range from those that failed to complete high-school to doctoral graduates. the single uniting trait; all of them have had multiple major career changes. change is experience is perspective.

don't stress over school, it's not worth it.

on the other hand, the most successful (in every sense of the term) of my parents friends range from those that failed to complete high-school to doctoral graduates. the single uniting trait; all of them have had multiple major career changes. change is experience is perspective.

something to be said about this.

I find it only a bit alarming how I'm possibly at my most satisfied with myself right now, psychologically/mentally, despite the fact that I'm functioning on a level of moral bankruptcy I never knew I had in me.

A friend asked me how I feel about the current situation, and I said half Rob Lowe from Wayne's World, and the other half Iron Man walking away from the exploding tank.

I'm probably going to end up doing this white, blue eyed girl on Friday. I've slept with just about every major ethnic group on this great planet but I don't believe I've ever been with a chick with blue eyes. I don't really dabble in the white meat anyways, so this is weird.

Mike, I'm in the same position as you.

Senior, switching my major as well.

Wanted to study abroad but can't since my gpa is too low.

Wasted a ton of time learning nothing, studying nothing, just partying/having fun.

But it's never to late to get on the right track. I'm young, you're young, and undergrad life is pretty fucking fun. So enjoy it, switch your major and bump your gpa up so you can get accepted into the program.

Don't drop out or lose hope homie.