superconfessional

Guest on-display

this is kind of fucked up. last week I was at a bar/lounge and I didn't want to spend any money so a couple girls I was with would go up to the bar flirt with guys and bring me back drinks. maybe I was teaching the guys a lesson

never buy a girl a drink unless you know your getting somewhere with it

this is kind of fucked up. last week I was at a bar/lounge and I didn't want to spend any money so a couple girls I was with would go up to the bar flirt with guys and bring me back drinks. maybe I was teaching the guys a lesson

never buy a girl a drink unless you know your getting somewhere with it

on the other side of things, during my first night out in this huge madison WI bar scene me and my buddy got hustled by some skanky B's.

Girls come up to me saying i look like their friend Tom (lol), we get to shooting the shit, flirting what ever. They get a couple pulls on my friends drink, some sugary shit that makes my stomach hurt, then say "you want to afterbar?" of course i say yes not even knowing what the fuck it is (do now). They give us their numbers but they dont have their phones on them (lol) so i text them and i immediately get a text back saying unknown number. They're like "woooah so weird thats ma numba!!"

someone who's familiar with this shit care to explain what the hell happened? Doesnt add up. These chicks were kind of busted. they barely got to drink some shitty stuff. They got the drink before they even mentioned the afterbar. Fishing for more drinks possibly?

on the other side of things, during my first night out in this huge madison WI bar scene me and my buddy got hustled by some skanky B's.

Girls come up to me saying i look like their friend Tom (lol), we get to shooting the shit, flirting what ever. They get a couple pulls on my friends drink, some sugary shit that makes my stomach hurt, then say "you want to afterbar?" of course i say yes not even knowing what the fuck it is (do now). They give us their numbers but they dont have their phones on them (lol) so i text them and i immediately get a text back saying unknown number. They're like "woooah so weird thats ma numba!!"

someone who's familiar with this shit care to explain what the hell happened? Doesnt add up. These chicks were kind of busted. they barely got to drink some shitty stuff. They got the drink before they even mentioned the afterbar. Fishing for more drinks possibly?

i'm not on the scene but knowing mad town u probably got hustled son

EDIT: and by hustled i mean people get so shitfaced sometimes they don't even know what they're doing anymore, they just get on autopilot and start running their mouths at strangers and playing with their belongings/drinks/sunglasses/etc then SCHOOF its on to the next person in their peripheral vision

just found out that my ex is getting married and i'm having mixed feelings. i feel extremely happy for him but a little jealous that our relationship didn't work out till that point. we were engaged for about a year but i guess shit happens. so anyway, life goes on...

i feel like i am getting tricked in to being in a relationship...

met this cute little 22yo who was supposed to leave amsterdam at the end of last month for school back in russia or someplace... now she missed her flight and is staying longer than she thought... has been staying at my place, going out with me, and its getting past the easy relationship phase and feeling like i have a commitment to her on my hands or growing...

i already told her i dont want a relationship, that i am not looking for that, but at the end of the night, she is still coming back to my house and we fuck.

i am meeting girls left and right and i want to smash them too, but if she is always coming back to my house how can i get with other chicks...

she is nice as hell, super cute, really easy to chill with, but i want more girls, not another relationship... i dont know how to tell her this any more clearly than i have... met this super hot girl the other night that is coming to a party i am throwing tommrow, this girl will be there too, shit might hit the fan.

she is nice as hell, super cute, really easy to chill with, but i want more girls, not another relationship...

why? obviously you like this girl. it sounds to me like your getting greedy. you've got a girl that is obviously into you, that you think is nice, cute, and fun, but you just want more.

or maybe there are other reasons, I don't know. just a thought.

I, on the other hand, am in the exact opposite situation. I've hit a bit of dry spell for the last, uh... 18 years. okay, I'm a virgin and I need to get laid soon or im going to lose it. how do those "saving myself" christian freaks do this? I've been at uni for the past 2 weeks and I feel like I'm the only one not getting any action. its getting seriously depressing.

why? obviously you like this girl. it sounds to me like your getting greedy. you've got a girl that is obviously into you, that you think is nice, cute, and fun, but you just want more.

or maybe there are other reasons, I don't know. just a thought.

I, on the other hand, am in the exact opposite situation. I've hit a bit of dry spell for the last, uh... 18 years. okay, I'm a virgin and I need to get laid soon or im going to lose it. how do those "saving myself" christian freaks do this? I've been at uni for the past 2 weeks and I feel like I'm the only one not getting any action. its getting seriously depressing.

go talk to girls

seriously.. its university

thanks for the fucking vote of confidence.

anyway, when it come to females I still have the confidence of the fat, awkward, runescape playing kid I was in 7th grade. I bear no resemblance to that kid anymore, but I'm still just as terrified by girls.

thanks for the fucking vote of confidence.

anyway, when it come to females I still have the confidence of the fat, awkward, runescape playing kid I was in 7th grade. I bear no resemblance to that kid anymore, but I'm still just as terrified by girls.

If that's how you feel than just drop the thoughts of anything happening. Start having random conversations. That will probably be awkward at first, but if you keep doing it then it will become more natural. Confidence is totally in your head - fake it at first if you have to, but in time it will build.

If that's how you feel than just drop the thoughts of anything happening. Start having random conversations. That will probably be awkward at first, but if you keep doing it then it will become more natural. Confidence is totally in your head - fake it at first if you have to, but in time it will build.

This is definitely important. Plus, if you're good looking, the girls will come to you (this happens so much in university). All you have to do really, is go to parties and meet people.

I was standing to the side of the dance floor smoking a cig when all of the sudden a drunken fat bitch in high heels stomps the shit out of my foot! I think my ankle is broken now.

The worst part of it was she is one of those fat chicks that thinks she's a size 0 when she is actually a size 10. Why wear super tight clothing when you know them jelly rolls gonna be going buck wild when you dance?

Maybe i'm just hatin cause my foot is in agonizing pain but I now have a burning dislike of women who can't dress appropriately to their size and handle their fuckin alcohol! It was like she wanted to do a re-enactment of Raiders of the lost ark except I'm not Indy and I can't dodge boulders.