superconfessional

http://vimeo.com/13406312

grew up with this girl, she is all kinds of stupid.

still, regret over not hitting that when i could have is struggling with relief that i didn't chop this glaze-eyed slattern <-- (RandR turned me onto this word)

wwsd?

(what would sufu do?)

Wow, I looked at Ana for Gemini and I fell in love.

still, regret over not hitting that when i could have is struggling with relief that i didn't chop this glaze-eyed slattern <-- (RandR turned me onto this word)

wwsd?

(what would sufu do?)

i would talk to her and ask her what she thinks is important to her and go from there, but thats just the way i operate

even if shes down for dirty i probably still wouldnt hit it because ive always ended up having problems with "NSA"

shit like that would creep me out, but you'd have to ask yourself how you feel about that (he'll be getting off looking at you not the girl, nahmsayin?). apart from that if the chick isn't ridiculously hot then what's the point?

a gay guy approaches you and ask if you would sleep with him. you reply no and then he proceeds and asks you if you would sleep with his femalefriend while he watches. what is your answr sufu?

he can watch, he can jerk off i dont care what he does as long as he dont get close to me or touch me or try any weird shit. The chick gotta look decent enough though.

a gay guy approaches you and ask if you would sleep with him. you reply no and then he proceeds and asks you if you would sleep with his femalefriend while he watches. what is your answr sufu?

you should say yes if you're getting paid in some way

capitalize on how bad he wants it

I downloaded some comics last week and I've been reading them nearly non stop since then, probably read 250 comics or so.....

Whatcha reading?

My confession: I've let my self-discipline slip in this economy. Christ, if I'm busy for more than a week, I feel as if I've been through a meat grinder.

No. The guy will most likely attempt to creep up on you while your balls deep inside his friend. Just not worth it.

In a related story, a friend of mine had a similar situation happen to him when he was propositioned by a married couple. The guy wanted him to fuck his wife while he watched. My friend, being a rather amoral manwhore, agreed and he went back to their place. So they did the deed with the husband sitting back watching but not attempting anything weird during sex itself. However once my friend pulled out and busted on the wife's chest, as per her request, and the husband ran up and started to lick the nut up. My friend got out of their as soon as possible after that.

So yeah, weirdness will ensue. Something will happen, nut licking, a gentle back rub, attempted sodomization, just creepy masturbation in the corner. But rest assured, it will occur.

In other news, I just ate a four piece from Popeyes with red beans and rice and a delicious biscuit but I could easily go for another full meal. I'm insatiable right now. Should've just said fuck it and got the 8 piece family deal.

FUCK, i acidentally pos-repped a beard of stars -_-

20 Celebrity Chefs' Guilty Pleasures

First Posted: 07-11-10 02:06 PM | Updated: 07-12-10 09:05 AM

Some are the chefs behind the best restaurants in the world and globally admired gastronomic innovators; some are household names for their culinary achievements and teach or entertain millions of TV viewers about food. Some are both. And when they're not at the helm of their their restaurants' kitchens, they may occasionally crave something a little different: American cheese, beef jerky, Popeye's, Doritos, Doughnuts, KFC's Macaroni and Cheese, Cheese Doodles, Cherry Garcia, Gin & Tonics, Reese's.

See which acclaimed chefs and food personalities crave which guilty pleasures:

David Chang: Popeye's Fried Chicken

24pfpug.jpg

The downtown New York chef (who now dabbles in Midtown, too) does his own large-format fried chicken at Momofuko Noodle Bar that gets mostly glowing reviews, told told Serious Eats New York that he craves Popeye's.

:cool:

popeye's red beans and rice + 2 piece makes my day.

even ferran adria(chef of el bulli), said that there is no better burger for the price than McDonalds.

On the level of pomposity that implies a state of vestal virginity, food snobbery is right at the same level as str8 edge xXxveganzxXx.

Fast food just needs to be understood for what it is. To me, it shouldn't be compared to "real food" (for lack of a better term), because it should serve a different purpose. It's low on nutritional value, and makes no claims otherwise (usually), but can be very tasty. To me the worst food, in North America, at least, are those chain family restaurants like Montana's, TGIFridays, Applebys, etc. Those places are relatively expensive, and pass themselves off as good, real food, but just fast food with other pretensions. For $4 or $5, fast food isn't a bad use of money. But at those places with their crappy steaks and 900 calorie salads, where the average meal price is like $20, there are always way better places to go.

popeye's red beans and rice + 2 piece makes my day.

even ferran adria(chef of el bulli), said that there is no better burger for the price than McDonalds.

On the level of pomposity that implies a state of vestal virginity, food snobbery is right at the same level as str8 edge xXxveganzxXx.

Forever true, Straight Edge fuck you!

...Sike.

Fast food just needs to be understood for what it is. To me, it shouldn't be compared to "real food" (for lack of a better term), because it should serve a different purpose. It's low on nutritional value, and makes no claims otherwise (usually), but can be very tasty. To me the worst food, in North America, at least, are those chain family restaurants like Montana's, TGIFridays, Applebys, etc. Those places are relatively expensive, and pass themselves off as good, real food, but just fast food with other pretensions. For $4 or $5, fast food isn't a bad use of money. But at those places with their crappy steaks and 900 calorie salads, where the average meal price is like $20, there are always way better places to go.

Too true. I am not a fan of price-point chain concepts in general, be it TGIF or The Cheesecake Factory. Such a ripoff.

There are exceptions however. I will say, Chevy's and The Melting Pot are two chains that I don't mind at all, quite like in fact.

love me my mcd's as I do, I've been to a few mcdonalds priced joints that blew it out of the park

hospital by my work for example has bigass pretty fresh cheeseburgers for the price of a quarterpound

dude needs to hit more burger joints

patty man, wendy's (supposed to) go from grill to bun, if no one orders a burger in the 5 minute grill time it gets chopped up and frozen for chili meat.

mcd's goes grill to heated plastic drawer to bun

shits wack.

I still fuck wit mcgangbangs when i'm inebriated though, but i'll always hit up wendy's over mcdicks